Retro Jacket

Rampard

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rampard said:

Thanks for the help

Last time i checked the megastore they didn't have them.

I'm in Oz. 35 quid for shipping is steep. But a Ram has got to do what a Ram has got to do.

To send a parcel over 9000 miles? Seems a bargain to me ?

1 hour ago, Rampard said:

Thanks for the help

Last time i checked the megastore they didn't have them.

I'm in Oz. 35 quid for shipping is steep. But a Ram has got to do what a Ram has got to do.

Yes I mean it's not like they're sending it halfway round the world or anything is it 

https://www.scoredraw.com/football-league/Derby-county/78_derby-county-1980-track-jacket.html

I got this from the club shop last summer but don't think they do it there anymore. I love it as its less shiney than the other one that Scoredraw do with the yellow trim. The photos dont do it justice. I live in Suffolk and when wearing it locally have struck up conversation in supermarkets etc (especially when we beat Leeds). Its Navy with light blue panel and trim with just a large ish navy embroided Ram on the light blue section.

12 hours ago, Franks Tanked said:

https://www.scoredraw.com/football-league/Derby-county/78_derby-county-1980-track-jacket.html

I got this from the club shop last summer but don't think they do it there anymore. I love it as its less shiney than the other one that Scoredraw do with the yellow trim. The photos dont do it justice. I live in Suffolk and when wearing it locally have struck up conversation in supermarkets etc (especially when we beat Leeds). Its Navy with light blue panel and trim with just a large ish navy embroided Ram on the light blue section.

Nice jacket. 

Oh by the way, 'Franks Tanked' brilliant !!

13 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

You could probably get it cheaper if you found someone over here to ship it to you.

This is definitely true, and @Rampard should consider seeing if anyone is kind enough to help him out. I've had lots of stuff sent to me here in Japan by family and by companies, and even when it's the same item companies seem to magically find a more expensive option (though presumably a lot of that is to do with insurance).

Archived