Let's all laugh at Jack Grealish. n/t

IslandExile

10 hours ago, IslandExile said:

I agree. @DarkFruitsRam7 was right, I'm only jealous really.... We need a creative midfield player of his type and his bond with Villa fans is great for them.

I was only trying to cheer myself up after the game against Swansea that we should have won and, again jealousy, seeing Villa after all they spent after pipping us to promotion, have golden boy make a mistake.

They didn't pip us to promotion they beat us fairly in the playoff final.

Are you still reliving our playoff final defeat to Leicester by any chance?

Hashtag needtomoveon

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grealish is a good player, but he needs to really prove himself in the Premier League. He was poor again yesterday and 19 defeats in a row is some record. He wants to avoid being a flat track bully, whereby he can’t influence games at the top level like he could do at our level.

7 hours ago, Alpha said:

Yeah! I don't mind Grealish either (wicked player too) but Mings is a massive Bamford and for the way he plays he deserves to get hurt. Him and Luke Varney are two of the dirtiest players I have seen recently

Should’ve been banned for the season after that incident last season, can’t remember who it was on, but he stamped on their face or something and made them bleed out. 

17 hours ago, Taribo said:

I agree with this, I live and work in Brum and know a few people that know Jack/Jack’s family, by all accounts he does so many little things for charity/fans with special needs etc, most of which are off his own back. 

It’s fun to pretend to hate him tho 

Jack’s a good guy,we have contact through Queens in Birmingham with a family with a lad who’s struggling with Leukaemia and Grealish has done a lot for them and that lad is really sick.

I should add that so has Darren Bent.

It’s an Incey scenario,looks an arrogant so and so but underneath a decent guy.

Not even close between Grealish and Mings on the Bamford scale. Mings would have got prison time if that stamp had occurred off the football pitch. A very good player but also a complete an utter thug. Part of me hopes he'll get some of his own medicine somewhere down the road but I guess that's a bit hypocritical really.

12 hours ago, Shang said:

Wasn't Gareth Bale the previous holder of that title? 

12 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

It's not a Derby player which does surprise me in the 11 point season debacle 

Giles Barnes held it for a bit. 

On 11/08/2019 at 10:22, Ambitious said:

Grealish is a good player, but he needs to really prove himself in the Premier League. He was poor again yesterday and 19 defeats in a row is some record. He wants to avoid being a flat track bully, whereby he can’t influence games at the top level like he could do at our level.

Its even worse, because its not 19 consecutive defeats for Villa either. Its just the last 19 times that Grealish played in the Prem ended in defeats. Sunderland still have the record for most consecutive defeats for an entire team. I'm surprised it wasnt one of our players who held the record considering we had 32 games without a win (which is a record we can still extend if we ever get promoted again.

On 11/08/2019 at 10:22, Ambitious said:

Wasn't that poor, played a good pass to Trezeguet  after a great run and although he didn't get involved that much, Tottenham dominated Villa's midfield so he didn't get the ball to feet in pockets of space. He will do decent enough against most teams but Tottenham are a top 4 team for a reason, even Ronaldo sometimes look crap when Juve are dominated in midfield like against Ajax last season. 

Archived