DCFC Ram

Radio Draby post match

6 minutes ago, KCG said:

No one in their right mind can label me a wrist slasher. My comments are well-balanced, unlike those of the happy clappers who seem to want to be told Derby played faultless football all the time.

Is this tongue in cheek? If not its extremely arrogant. If it is....carry on...nothing to see here!

1 hour ago, KCG said:

No one in their right mind can label me a wrist slasher. My comments are well-balanced, unlike those of the happy clappers who seem to want to be told Derby played faultless football all the time.

Many confuse positivity with being a happy clapper,  i am not sure your comments are well balanced myself,  but its all about opinion isnt it.

I don't think us happy clappers do want to be told Derby are faultless but the happy clapper in me doesn't feel a comment like ' zoon is a waste of space ' to be well balanced or constructive.

But hey if you want to be negative thats fine (rooney??), but if you chose to be dont expect not to get a reaction from people who disagree, just because someone disagrees with you it doesn't mean you aren't entitled to your opinion, but they are entitled to theirs too.

If you wish to post a negative view and not receive a reaction an internet forum is probably not the best place to post it.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Whats Ed Dawes' real job?

"Journalist"

He's the BBC Derby Sport representative at press conferences etc.

I don't know if its the norm for local radio to have their head sports journo also their commentator. Thinking about it right now I think that's most of the problem with Ed Dawes. He spends the game doing the commentary equivalent of repetitive opinion pieces.

Edited by SaintRam

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Many confuse positivity with being a happy clapper,  i am not sure your comments are well balanced myself,  but its all about opinion isnt it.

I don't think us happy clappers do want to be told Derby are faultless but the happy clapper in me doesn't feel a comment like ' zoon is a waste of space ' to be well balanced or constructive.

But hey if you want to be negative thats fine (rooney??), but if you chose to be dont expect not to get a reaction from people who disagree, just because someone disagrees with you it doesn't mean you aren't entitled to your opinion, but they are entitled to theirs too.

If you wish to post a negative view and not receive a reaction an internet forum is probably not the best place to post it.

Nothing wrong with being positive, but not being able to see deficiencies isn't positivity it's head in the sand time!

Hilda sez I'd be Good ont Radio...owd Ramage hahaha he wa non league at best .... and other two should be at hom on't  playstation .... Gerra a proper fan on it ...

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Ftfy.

I think that must be you, you are talking about, which is very sad.