Sign in to follow this  
hintonsboots

BBC giv us a job.

Who writes this stuff ?😂

Derby manger Phillip Cocu told BBC Radio Derby: "We're disappointed but we also saw good elements in the game. I'm happy that the whole team is trying to do what we want. 

"It's my first home league game and it was a great atmosphere and we had great support for the team.

"It's hard to say how bad the injury to Aldo Kalulu is, hopefully it's not too bad because he played a good game for us

3 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Who writes this stuff ?😂

Derby manger Phillip Cocu told BBC Radio Derby: "We're disappointed but we also saw good elements in the game. I'm happy that the whole team is trying to do what we want. 

"It's my first home league game and it was a great atmosphere and we had great support for the team.

"It's hard to say how bad the injury to Aldo Kalulu is, hopefully it's not too bad because he played a good game for us

This was in the BBC Championship match summary, which is riddled with errors, omissions and other minor faults.