Sign in to follow this  
Rample

v Scunthorpe (A) Carabao Cup - Match Thread

Just bought 3 in the overspill area , just go on the Scunthorpe club website and specify away fans , really easy , collecting them up there ,so give yourself time to queue COYRs

4 hours ago, Rample said:

giphy.gif

Honestly didn't know it applied to draws. Hope the above compensates in some way.

I am confused...  someone care to explain please!? 🙂

Posted (edited)

@Anna Normally whoever starts a match thread keeps it until a defeat, Rample mistakenly thought a draw was enough to oust David. 

My only worry now is we’ll be relegated because Rample upset that thing that shouldn’t be upset and it’ll all be his fault. 😉

Edited by Pearl Ram

9 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

@Anna Normally whoever starts a match thread keeps it until a defeat, Rample mistakenly thought a draw was enough to oust David. 

My only worry now is we’ll be relegated because Rample upset that thing that shouldn’t be upset and it’ll all be his fault. 😉

Thank you for explaining 🙂 didn't realise there was an etiquette!!

8 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Random topics though is just fine.

and random posts is to be encouraged.

and ignoring Curtains’ random trains of thought is compulsory....😂

I quite enjoy it when Curtains goes off on a tangent, when he slips in an “Eh ? Where did that come from” ? moment. 

12 minutes ago, Mos_Ram said:

Does nobody else think he’ll just stick Evans at RB?

That's an option for sure. I was also thinking Bennett.

56 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

So hang on ... if we lose and motor mouth Jono gets in quick I can start a match day thread ? . ohhhh I am so excited but then again it would come on the back of losing .. not sure if I could cope with the conflicting emotions 😬🤣🥺

27 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Absolutely great spectator spirt.

just never ever engage in debate as it will end in insanity 😂

I remember I agreed with Curtains on something and I was backed up. The same thread on the same topic only a few pages later we completely disagreed,  he managed to argue with himself and then disagree with me for agreeing with him. 

I learnt a lesson that day.

11 minutes ago, jono said:

So hang on ... if we lose and motor mouth Jono gets in quick I can start a match day thread ? . ohhhh I am so excited but then again it would come on the back of losing .. not sure if I could cope with the conflicting emotions 😬🤣🥺

I believe that is the modus operandi, after a loss, first in gets the privilege and keeps it until another loss. 

Who is looking forward to tommrpw night game I think be good following of 2500 or near to 3k but I think we going roar our lads to the next round of the cup.

58 minutes ago, BondJovi said:

I remember I agreed with Curtains on something and I was backed up. The same thread on the same topic only a few pages later we completely disagreed,  he managed to argue with himself and then disagree with me for agreeing with him. 

I learnt a lesson that day.

Never ever get drawn in by curtains......😂

(available for weddings, birthdays and bar mitzvah’s)