v Scunthorpe (A) Carabao Cup - Match Thread

Rample

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

@Anna Normally whoever starts a match thread keeps it until a defeat, Rample mistakenly thought a draw was enough to oust David. 

My only worry now is we’ll be relegated because Rample upset that thing that shouldn’t be upset and it’ll all be his fault. ?

Thank you for explaining ? didn't realise there was an etiquette!!

8 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Random topics though is just fine.

and random posts is to be encouraged.

and ignoring Curtains’ random trains of thought is compulsory....?

I quite enjoy it when Curtains goes off on a tangent, when he slips in an “Eh ? Where did that come from” ? moment. 

56 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

@Anna Normally whoever starts a match thread keeps it until a defeat, Rample mistakenly thought a draw was enough to oust David. 

My only worry now is we’ll be relegated because Rample upset that thing that shouldn’t be upset and it’ll all be his fault. ?

So hang on ... if we lose and motor mouth Jono gets in quick I can start a match day thread ? . ohhhh I am so excited but then again it would come on the back of losing .. not sure if I could cope with the conflicting emotions ???

27 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Absolutely great spectator spirt.

just never ever engage in debate as it will end in insanity ?

I remember I agreed with Curtains on something and I was backed up. The same thread on the same topic only a few pages later we completely disagreed,  he managed to argue with himself and then disagree with me for agreeing with him. 

I learnt a lesson that day.

11 minutes ago, jono said:

So hang on ... if we lose and motor mouth Jono gets in quick I can start a match day thread ? . ohhhh I am so excited but then again it would come on the back of losing .. not sure if I could cope with the conflicting emotions ???

I believe that is the modus operandi, after a loss, first in gets the privilege and keeps it until another loss. 

58 minutes ago, BondJovi said:

I remember I agreed with Curtains on something and I was backed up. The same thread on the same topic only a few pages later we completely disagreed,  he managed to argue with himself and then disagree with me for agreeing with him. 

I learnt a lesson that day.

Never ever get drawn in by curtains......?

(available for weddings, birthdays and bar mitzvah’s)

Archived