January 2020 transfer window

oomarkwright

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Sean said:

Not a transfer but a suggestion. Saba Lobzhanidze at Randers in Denmark. Left winger or attacking midfielder, 24 goals in 84 games, Georgian international, 25 years old and should be available on the cheap.

Lobzhanidze and Jóźwiak bombing down the wings. Now we're talking...

if we're talking Georgian footballers I'd say go all out and get Giorgi Chakvetadze

4 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Woolfenden may not be a bad shout. Been a regular this season, good age, should be cheap. Backup this season with a view to breaking into the starting lineup next year. 

Possibly not cheap. They have publicly stated 10mill is his price (although they have no chance of that)

2 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Nixon saying our chances of signings a CB increased today....earlier he mentioned Leicester were close to signing someone, only hint was he is tall, vague I know but maybe suggests a centre back soon for Leicester.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10799259/leicester-transfer-southampton-jannik-vertergaard-champions-league/amp/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballtwitter&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

11 hours ago, Dimmu said:

This window seem like a good learning curve for Cocu.  Getting players in is bit different in struggling Championship team compared to clubs like PSV and Fenerbache.

Luckily, we got Rooney's deal done early!

Alright, I admit it, I couldn’t help but be THAT guy.

But he’s only ever made one permanent January transfer and never has he ever signed more than one player in January ?

15 minutes ago, cannable said:

Alright, I admit it, I couldn’t help but be THAT guy.

But he’s only ever made one permanent January transfer and never has he ever signed more than one player in January ?

Sorry to be the guy... but he was also the one speaking about early signing 

12 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Nixon saying our chances of signings a CB increased today....earlier he mentioned Leicester were close to signing someone, only hint was he is tall, vague I know but maybe suggests a centre back soon for Leicester.

Nixon's a fud

Archived