January 2020 transfer window

oomarkwright

Unless an opportunity arises to bring in a significant signing to improve the squad ,Benkovic being a possibility I would prefer us to continue the season blooding the youth and giving Cocu the full season to evaluate who he wants and more important who is surplace to his requirements. We have players who must be on the verge of exiting the squad ,flozeroon,Anya,waggers?Lawrence?,Marriott?to name a few which will assist in accomaditing wages for new players.January window always a mixed bag and we struggle with recruitment at the best of times.Let's use this time too see which squad players can cut the mustard under Cocu"s direction,if some of the youngsters can make an impact before reaplying the mistakes made under Clement.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I just seen on twitter but treat it with a pinch of salt. But appentley Derby had a bid accectped from brentford for a winger valinca lad.

I've just had a look B4 I can't see anything...any link mate ? I think they signed him in July so unlikely I'd say

On 20/01/2020 at 00:20, Will Hughes Hair said:

The next set of accounts to be submitted and reviewed will be the 2018-19 season.  Selling in January of 2020 will have no bearing on that.

You are Craig Rammage and I claim my £5.

I did say the next two seasons Ed. Try and keep up.

Not a transfer but a suggestion. Saba Lobzhanidze at Randers in Denmark. Left winger or attacking midfielder, 24 goals in 84 games, Georgian international, 25 years old and should be available on the cheap.

Lobzhanidze and Jóźwiak bombing down the wings. Now we're talking...

6 minutes ago, Sean said:

Not a transfer but a suggestion. Saba Lobzhanidze at Randers in Denmark. Left winger or attacking midfielder, 24 goals in 84 games, Georgian international, 25 years old and should be available on the cheap.

That might be enough to make Ramage quit ?

5 minutes ago, superzak said:

Just realised instead of being able to keep refreshing the internet waiting for that moment we aint signing no one on the 31st...we will be at the stoke game...what time does the window shut.

11pm

14 hours ago, Sean said:

I didn't even get half way through the highlights reel before  knew it was a yes from me.  And there's two reasons,

1. He looks like he's escaped from the 1980's and that can only be a good thing
  2. We get to recycle the Shabba Ranks hit Mr Loverman with the South Stand belting out the melodic 'Mr Loverman' while the West Stand gets the less taxing refrain of 'Saba'.

Winner, winner.....

Archived