Is the fan park back?

Boycie

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Anyone been past PP and seen if the Marquee has returned?

Yea it went up today, It's bigger than last year and has been moved to the edge of the carpark between the entrance and the staue rather than between the statue and the ground. It's also got Marstons sign writing on the roof, so guess they are sponsoring it.

I used to work for Crockers Marquees and went over and had a word with one of the blokes I used to work with, he says the club have purchased the tent this year instead of hiring it.

17 hours ago, Boycie said:

Anyone been past PP and seen if the Marquee has returned?

I do like the Fans’ Park. The beer is good and the service has got a lot better. Love it when they have live music and it’s often a good barometer of the likely atmosphere inside Pride Park ie when the Fans’ Park is lively and crowded it means there’s a confident, big crowd for the game. When it’s tense in the Fans’ Park,it means a tough opponent or that confidence in the team is low....the best night was a couple of seasons back when some French Rams got the whole place rocking with their big flag. 

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Anyone go to the fan park?

prices, queues, music?

give us your reviews please.

We went for the first time. Won’t bother again. 

Hot, stinky and sweaty in there. Cash only (card machine broke) and £4:80 for a pint of what they said was Carling. The bar staff were devoid of personality and conversation skills. An old fella playing far too loud old pop tunes on a disco turntable. Huge bouncer on the door with impressive dreads moaning about the number of people trying to get in and then get out again with their drinks. This isn’t allowed, and it’s not his fault. 

Big fat ?

Archived