Ben Hamer - Signed on season long loan

Heisenberg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, mozza said:

So he's only here to make up the numbers then, and very unlikely to get anywhere near the first team?

I've had a quick browse of reddit comments through match reports. He occasionally has absolutely fantastic games but they're mostly complete disasters. Sentiment is that he's not consistent at all but has potential to be really good if he sorts that out.

Liked his interview, he kinda reminds me of Keogh and i mean that in a good way, enthusiastic yet humble, he gives off a good vibe i think.  Good that there is competition in the position.  Welcome to Derby Ben.

49 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Clear that Roos is Cocu's first choice. no point spending wages on an expensive keeper to sit on the bench.

I would assume being signed by a premier league club he would be on at least the same and probably more than the England international we have let go .  Insane deal .

7 minutes ago, ramit said:

Liked his interview, he kinda reminds me of Keogh and i mean that in a good way, enthusiastic yet humble, he gives off a good vibe i think.  Good that there is competition in the position.  Welcome to Derby Ben.

Seemed like a decent character to have around the club, came across really well I thought

Archived