Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
inter politics

Jamie Paterson - Signed on season long loan

Recommended Posts

A bit left field and he really has gone out of his way to diss us in the past, but I've always rated him as a player and been surprised he hasn't done better. Lots of ability if Cocu can tease it out of him. Hmmm. Only an hour to go...

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

A bit left field and he really has gone out of his way to diss us in the past, but I've always rated him as a player and been surprised he hasn't done better. Lots of ability if Cocu can tease it out of him. Hmmm. Only an hour to go...

Given this post and your earlier ones, and putting 2 and 2 together... this is happening isn't it?

Edited by Kernow

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

A bit left field and he really has gone out of his way to diss us in the past, but I've always rated him as a player and been surprised he hasn't done better. Lots of ability if Cocu can tease it out of him. Hmmm. Only an hour to go...

Will you be able to share any transfer target info after the window closes?

Share this post


Link to post

Surely the club can't seriously be thinking of signing someone who is on video openly stating they don't like us?

Regardless whether people think it's right to judge based on that video, it surely wouldn't go down very well with a large (vocal) portion of the fan base and would mean he has to really perform well to change peoples minds.

You only have to see how some people treat Lawrence to see how someone who's never actually done anything wrong gets treated to see how it's likely to go with this one!

Why bring that extra pressure?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, SparxTheRam said:

Not being funny and it might be genuine but it doesn't look like those are the actual word he is saying looking at his lips 

It's just a little bit out of time. It's definitely what he's saying.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Topram said:

He hates us

 

5 minutes ago, RandomAccessMemory said:

Surely the club can't seriously be thinking of signing someone who is on video openly stating they don't like us?

Regardless whether people think it's right to judge based on that video, it surely wouldn't go down very well with a large (vocal) portion of the fan base and would mean he has to really perform well to change peoples minds.

You only have to see how some people treat Lawrence to see how someone who's never actually done anything wrong gets treated to see how it's likely to go with this one!

Why bring that extra pressure?

Couldn’t give less of a duck what he used to think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Andicis said:

He can jog on. Ex Forest, bit poo, and doesn't like us. 

To be fair, I can name 40+ players and managers that have been at both clubs. Once they are wearing a white shirt, I've no interest in what went before.

Edited by admira

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, admira said:

To be fair, I can name 40+ players and managers that have played for both clubs. Once they are wearing a white shirt, I've no interest in what went before.

How many of those unprompted stated they hated us?

Share this post


Link to post

Are we really sensitive enough to either believe or care what he has said about us in the past? 

He’s just pandering to fans of the club he plays or used to play for. There is no chance he has any opinion whatsoever on us until we pay his wages

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

 

Couldn’t give less of a duck what he used to think. 

You might not (I don't either) but I can see a lot of people clearly do, just look at the reaction so far, not exactly gone down well has it?

How do you think those people would treat him and do you think that's a good idea for bringing a fan base together?

Edited by RandomAccessMemory

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

 

Couldn’t give less of a duck what he used to think. 

No, nor ne, it's all banter, just getting the fans going, he's one of us, he hates them, come on. Children, toys and pram spring to mind.

So if Forest had a class player who would really suit how we play and he had made a few comments about us but would help us to press on you wouldn't want the club to sign him. Glad Cocu is the manager and not some of you

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.