Jamie Paterson - loan cancelled

inter politics

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Red dog, might be ok though 

earlier in the week i posted that we have form for signing a player who has declared undying love for Forest right at the end of the window to  get on there tits .   Normally directly from Forest but this would do . I assume that's why Benalouane was declaring undying love for Forest yesterday in the hope he could force a late move -  never mind mate, maybe January .

I’d take him, though we seem to be getting a way down our winger options now. Good player, decent all round though lacks a bit of strength and end product. Another one though who’s not exactly a youngster at 27, would prefer someone with potential. Also can’t see why he’s want to join us, would be a sideways step.

Could be another move we make very close to the deadline, have to see what happens in the next hour. No move for Sinclair then, always a reliable source this football insider.....not.

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

How many players has Peter O'Rourke linked us with today? Should work for OK magazine, the amount of gossip this bloke spouts out.

Could be wrong but didn't he also link us with both Locadia and Sinclair? It's like he's linking us with progressively worse players as time goes on.

At 16:45 he'll link us with Gary Teale.

Always thought he was actually quite a good player at this level. Was surprised when Forest sold him as at the time felt he was one of their better players. I mean the source of this has had 3 exclusives for right midfielders linked to us today so unless Cocu is calling them every hour when we miss out on a player, find it hard to believe. 

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Not ITK but I know LT is a rick, so wouldn’t judge the decision based solely on their ability on the pitch.

I know he is, but judging by clips of Paterson's interviews he hardly seems like the smartest guy either.

Archived