Jamie Paterson - loan cancelled

inter politics

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, rynny said:

Rather have Jason Knight in tbh. 

Exactly, if he had kept Knight, Bird of Sibley out of the team then it wouldn't be progressive for us as a club. That being said, he looked a better option than Lawrence most of the time and got us 3 points against Brum

1 hour ago, Bristol City said:

Don't mean to gloat, as I don't rate him, but Paterson scored and assisted today. What was his problem with you?

We want to get an actual winger in by the looks of things. He falls into the same pitfalls as Lawrence where he's wasted out wide but we now have better options through the middle (he was never going to rival Rooney ?). Didn't do much wrong, think we just loaned him out of necessity when we missed out on Diangana and needed a wideman. 

3 hours ago, Bristol City said:

Don't mean to gloat, as I don't rate him, but Paterson scored and assisted today. What was his problem with you?

Openly a red dog who didn't like the club or want to be here

Fans(openly myself) couldnt stand the bloke. 

Playing wise, just wasn't that great

Honestly, one of the worst signings in the past 20 years. Wouldn't be surprised if he signed for the gas next season?????

38 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Openly a red dog who didn't like the club or want to be here

Fans(openly myself) couldnt stand the bloke. 

Playing wise, just wasn't that great

Honestly, one of the worst signings in the past 20 years. Wouldn't be surprised if he signed for the gas next season?????

Don't know what your beef with him is but he was a million miles away from being our worst signing in 20 years.

10 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Don't know what your beef with him is but he was a million miles away from being our worst signing in 20 years.

This is my problem, the blokes a muppet

Doesn't think about his actions before he does them very clearly. Professional footballer that kids look up to and posts things like this, be it an in joke or whatever, but kids see stuff like this and it's just unnecessary 

Not the kind of person that should be associated with a family friendly club. The same goes for Bennett and Lawrence as well but let's not rattle the cage anymore.... 

Screenshot_20200112_085915_com.instagram.android.jpg

Am I the only one that liked him?? He clearly was a good laugh in the dressing room because all our players comment on his Instagram. Maybe when he started playing well Bristol said that they were going to take him back so that’s why he didn’t feature. 

Archived