Jamie Paterson - loan cancelled

inter politics

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Squid said:

If we're sending Pato back and bringing in Scott Sinclair, that would be like trading an Aldi brand bag of peas for..... an Aldi brand bag of peas.

Except the new bag of peas would be eligible to play against Bristol ? 

1 minute ago, Squid said:

Don't get me wrong, that would be good but surely we can do better than another Aldi branded bag of peas!

We could but what evidence is there that we would? ? 

On 25/11/2019 at 21:48, nottingram said:

Think I have literally been watching a different team to most others.

Think he’s been really good with limited game time. 

I’m with ya. He’s a decent player. Not great but does most things well most of the time whereas most of our lot are very, very inconsistent. We’re capable of moments of very good stuff and then unable to pass 3 yards. Just seems our ‘thing’. 

2 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

Think both he and Dowell should be returned to sender . Replaced with a loan of a centre back who is good on the ball and can head it. Also either a winger, big and mobile forward and a central midfielder. 

in fact the whole spine of the team 

So what you're saying is bring back Buxton, Bryson and Russell and find a big striker.

11 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

Think both he and Dowell should be returned to sender . Replaced with a loan of a centre back who is good on the ball and can head it. Also either a winger, big and mobile forward and a central midfielder. 

in fact the whole spine of the team 

There’s a bloke on twitter that does player stat graphs and Matt Clarke was supposed to be that player. I didn’t know a lot about the player but after seeing the graphs I was really happy with the signing, he’s not quite lived up to the billing then neither have we as a team.

85CB545A-8F85-4FD9-BD1D-807E15C9C496.jpeg

Archived