Jamie Paterson - loan cancelled

inter politics

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been way better than Jozefzoon, and better than Lawrence 80% of the time. (It's easy to forget how bad Lawrence is when out of form). I predicted this when he signed and I saw he had a recall clause. Very annoying.

Looking at this positively, perhaps Derby have instigated the sending back and Cocu has a nice replacement lined up.

4 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

He's been way better than Jozefzoon, and better than Lawrence 80% of the time. (It's easy to forget how bad Lawrence is when out of form). I predicted this when he signed and I saw he had a recall clause. Very annoying.

Looking at this positively, perhaps Derby have instigated the sending back and Cocu has a nice replacement lined up.

I think I've heard the replacement being called Rooney. Not sure is he any good tho.

1 hour ago, cosmic said:

Yeah you’re right it was Paterson. Thanks for taking the time to screenshot it. Certainly no love lost between those two. 

The full clip shows Marriott turning round with that face when he likely had absolutely not idea who pushed him. Claiming that there's aggro between them is highly speculative IMO. If you didn't like someone, you probably wouldn't nudge them in the back in front of 27,000 people for no apparent reason.

46 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The full clip shows Marriott turning round with that face when he likely had absolutely not idea who pushed him. Claiming that there's aggro between them is highly speculative IMO. If you didn't like someone, you probably wouldn't nudge them in the back in front of 27,000 people for no apparent reason.

Marriott keeps that look though and holds a stare. Seemed off to me.

And yeah, it is highly speculative. That’s what we’re doing discussing it. ?‍♂️

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

Marriott keeps that look though and holds a stare. Seemed off to me.

And yeah, it is highly speculative. That’s what we’re doing discussing it. ?‍♂️

They seemed fine at half time messing about on the pitch passing the ball?!

11 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Agreed - We have no idea what's gone on there but my thought would be if you're shoving someone in the back on the way past it's jovial/matey - I keep trying to explain this to my flatmate when I flip him the V when I walk past him having a smoke outside his work - Does he want me to be nice? We're mates - What the hell? I save nice for when I'm drunk

5 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I keep trying to explain this to my flatmate when I flip him the V when I walk past him having a smoke outside his work - Does he want me to be nice? We're mates - What the hell? I save nice for when I'm drunk

I do that to my mates all the time too.

Some people on here would say that you’re a ‘plastic hooligan’ though? 

Archived