Scott Sinclair - signed for PNE

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Nick_Ram said:

Show me a clip of something positive that he's done. He's been with us a full season now, and I honestly have never seen anything remotely positive. There's a reason Cocu has said a RW is his main priority - and that's not because he rates Josefzoon!

Physically awful. No end product. 

The bloke’s scored a goal hasn’t he?

I don’t disagree with lots of what you’ve said but keep a sense of perspective. It doesn’t have to be so binary. There’s a big difference between highlighting flaws in a player and the fact it hasn’t worked out and declaring that simply any professional footballer is a better option.

1 minute ago, Nick_Ram said:

Bennett's has had a far greater positive impact for us at Derby than Josefzoon. By far.

Agreed.

But Jozefzoon is the better player. 

Would expect a reasonably low fee and not huge salary. Would probably not be a hugely long deal - two years?

Think it would be a decent move. Don't expect it to happen, mind, but wouldn't complain. Definitely think that the guy has a decent end product. Would prefer Ibe but this would do me.

Plus...

celebs leather GIF

18 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Sinclair would be decent at this level in my opinion. Only problem is he's a left sided player who cuts in, we have that in Lawrence. We needed one who could do the same, but on the right side. 

Totally agree, unless we use Lawrence as a number 10 I cant see this happening. 

6 minutes ago, TibshelfRam said:

Would expect a reasonably low fee and not huge salary. Would probably not be a hugely long deal - two years?

Think it would be a decent move. Don't expect it to happen, mind, but wouldn't complain. Definitely think that the guy has a decent end product. Would prefer Ibe but this would do me.

Plus...

celebs leather GIF

Met her in person a few times, air brushing/filters play a big part in her appearance 

13 minutes ago, TibshelfRam said:

Plus...

celebs leather GIF

No thanks. Filthy habit putting your fingers in your mouth.

Obviously a very dirty girl who didn't listen to her mother.

Not for me this one. We need a winger, but Sinclairs really getting on now at 30, that’s not the sort of age profile that we’ve been looking to bring in, especially on the wing where players tend to run out of steam earlier in their careers. I’ve never been a massive fan of Sinclair anyway, hes quite poor in his general play despite his decent numbers. Be surprised if he was willing to come back to England anyway, he’s got a good thing going In the SPL.

Be interesting to see what sort of move we’d make for him. This winger thing is going right down to the wire. Only thing I’m liking about this move is that he’s with Helen Flanagan tbh.....?

26 minutes ago, Nick_Ram said:

Bennett's has had a far greater positive impact for us at Derby than Josefzoon. By far.

He as but sadly still not good enough squad player at best,to get promoted we are trying to fill Harry Wilsons boots without breaking the bank,Scott Sinclar is a good shout as is Jordan Ibe

35 minutes ago, Duracell said:

That’s simply not true. He’s frustrating as hell and disappointing considering what we paid for him, and while it’s not worked out for him so far, there are many worse wingers at our level.

Name 3 from clubs you would expect to challenge for promotion.

Archived