Scott Sinclair - signed for PNE

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

See I think what you got wrong was phrasing - Opinion usually starts with something like "I think" or "I reckon" - What you posted are statements and therefore very easily confused - There are many people who post factual statements on here and that is what it seemed/seems you are doing

There - Now they're easily identifiable as opinions and no-one will give you grief

But that wouldn't entitle him to come back in January and accept the apologies from keyboards he's never met, while we carry him, in a virtual way, aloft like Bobby Moore in 66.

On 28/11/2019 at 14:57, Philspen said:

First of all I was not aware that all posts on here were fact, I'm just stating my opinion! Like in my OPINION rooney will play up front with an incoming big strong striker and lawrence will continue to play at the tip of the diamond.

Secondly I will return to this reply in january to say I told you so!

Also the new investment will be in place come january 100% (chinese consortium) , obviously this ain't fact yet its again my opinion!

Thirdly I'm gonna throw this out there, bogle will also leave to help balance the books! I'm even gonna give you the team he goes to FULHAM for around 12 million. Again just my opinion lol

Welcome to the forum Philspen....is there any truth in the Joe Hart rumours or anything else happening do you know ?

Wonder if/guess the likes of Sinclair and Hart would be loaned in stop gaps until we can move for something, younger, permanent and on lower wages in summer.

Sort of a higher standard Hamer and Paterson (on the presumption both would go back) that we couldn't get in August due to short timescales.

I think the option of landing anybody we would be looking at in summer anyway, and who could be signed inexpensively due to expiring contacts, would be feasible in January.

What I would do in January, for our long term good, is mass sales of anyone not in Cocu's long term plans. Avoid any congestion in summer, and needing to wait for sales before we can bring players in.  Pretty sure we can remain competitive enough to stay mid-table with remaining players (Forsyth filling in as centre back etc.), a couple of loans, and some promoted youth (Sibley or Knight featuring more prominently), even if we offload a few.

On 03/12/2019 at 12:59, Rample said:

Wonder if/guess the likes of Sinclair and Hart would be loaned in stop gaps until we can move for something, younger, permanent and on lower wages in summer.

Sort of a higher standard Hamer and Paterson (on the presumption both would go back) that we couldn't get in August due to short timescales.

I think the option of landing anybody we would be looking at in summer anyway, and who could be signed inexpensively due to expiring contacts, would be feasible in January.

What I would do in January, for our long term good, is mass sales of anyone not in Cocu's long term plans. Avoid any congestion in summer, and needing to wait for sales before we can bring players in.  Pretty sure we can remain competitive enough to stay mid-table with remaining players (Forsyth filling in as centre back etc.), a couple of loans, and some promoted youth (Sibley or Knight featuring more prominently), even if we offload a few.

I agree full reset as there is no better time to do this if we are still way off the pace come jan

Didnt make the squad for Celtic today for the final. With how Paterson isnt even making our bench now I think this one could be pretty much done. Much better than our current option, hopefully help our attacking play along with the addition of Rooney. Any 4 combo of Lawrence Sinclair Rooney Marriott Waghorm Martin at this level is top6

9 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Didnt make the squad for Celtic today for the final. With how Paterson isnt even making our bench now I think this one could be pretty much done. Much better than our current option, hopefully help our attacking play along with the addition of Rooney. Any 4 combo of Lawrence Sinclair Rooney Marriott Waghorm Martin at this level is top6

Still missing a right winger though. 

Archived