Scott Sinclair - signed for PNE

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nick_Ram said:

Anyone is better than Josefzoon.

That’s simply not true. He’s frustrating as hell and disappointing considering what we paid for him, and while it’s not worked out for him so far, there are many worse wingers at our level.

Very good player at this level, but he doesn’t seem to fit the profile of the kind of player we have been looking at.

He’ll soon be 31 and he will be another high earner. 

Why have we gone to the trouble of trimming the wage bill if we are just going to build it back up again with signings like this?

As good as he is, this doesn’t add up to me.

1 minute ago, Duracell said:

That’s simply not true. He’s frustrating as hell and disappointing considering what we paid for him, and while it’s not worked out for him so far, there are many worse wingers at our level.

Show me a clip of something positive that he's done. He's been with us a full season now, and I honestly have never seen anything remotely positive. There's a reason Cocu has said a RW is his main priority - and that's not because he rates Josefzoon!

Physically awful. No end product. 

Just now, Nick_Ram said:

Show me a clip of something positive that he's done. He's been with us a full season now, and I honestly have never seen anything remotely positive. There's a reason Cocu has said a RW is his main priority - and that's not because he rates Josefzoon!

Physically awful. No end product. 

Scored two away at Hull and tore them apart?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45254604

Archived