Genki Haraguchi

inter politics

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JfR said:

To be fair, when the elements themselves are conspiring against him, it makes it very difficult:

Based on this, I'm sure some will be calling for Snow to be signed as first-choice goalkeeper 

Not sure what Warnock would make of this.

2 hours ago, roboto said:

Haraguchi is a decent technical player as are pretty much all Japanese midfielders for the national team. I can't say he's the most exciting player from the current Japan squad. I follow Japanese players a lot as my wife is Japanese and it gives me something to talk about with my brother in-law when I go out there each year.

Would be good for our global PR and branding. Lots of Japanese fans would start to follow Derby.

is that why your username looks as though its Japanese for "Robert"? ?

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

@David is

One well-placed source told The Athletic that the chances of Derby County signing Genki Haraguchi are 'maybe, at the very best.' Derby have other players in mind but could resurrect their interest in him should those other targets become unavailable.

Just now, David said:

One well-placed source told The Athletic that the chances of Derby County signing Genki Haraguchi are 'maybe, at the very best.' Derby have other players in mind but could resurrect their interest in him should those other targets become unavailable.

Let Watford have him, we'll take someone from Watford to make room.

If only I knew who?

1 minute ago, Rampage said:

Two and a half hours. Can we have a countdownometer thingy please?

Of course, announcements can and commonly do happen after the deadline passes.

• 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Any link? Cant see anything on Twitter 

I think his name has just been mentioned because of Paterson going back to Bristol City. It was reported by the Athletic back in August that Cocu wanted Haraguchi but we failed and ended up having to go for Paterson instead. 

Archived