Sign in to follow this  
Kyle guest

Adam Buksa

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-west-brom-Derby-bristol-city-all-chasing-3m-striker

A host of Championship clubs are in talks to land Polish striker Adam Buksa, according to TEAMtalk sources.

We can reveal that Bristol City, Brentford, Derby County and West Bromwich Albion are all keen on the 23-year-old striker.

Posted (edited)

He can supplement his wage with a guitar at the train station. Another way Mel can get round FFP. Mel can just throw couple of grand in his guitar case every week when he's passing.

Edited by ollycutts1982

4 minutes ago, Sidd10 said:

Someone needs to nip these busker puns in the bud.

His name is Adam Buksa. 

Changing it to Buksa automatically limits the pun opportunities. I'm all in favour of Buska.

I think someone overheard part of a Mel conversation, maybe he was out with his Mrs and she was pestering him for an icecream so he ordered one and when it came to paying all his money had gone, the wife then asked 'Mel darling where are you Candy Crush millions' to which he replied 'I gave it all to a damn busker at the station'. Upon hearing this Bielsa's spy (now working as an undercover journalist) reports back that we are interested in Adam Buska. 2+2=285297539

Whoooooo? Quick bit of fm research tells me he’s a striker. We really don’t need any of those, despite the fact he’s quite young and could maybe be a better third choice option to develop therefore than Martin. We have bigger priorities on the wing, centre mid and in goal. Would seem a very left field move for us in the second tier as well.

If we were in for him, 3m is probably a fair price for a European top flight striker at his age, and you’d think we could compete with West Brom and brizzle and Brentford for him in a transfer battle- though maybe not the top flight European teams who may be in talks as well. But I can’t imagine he’d be a priority and someone else will likely get him, although if we have opened talks like that article says maybe there is something in Martin going. Probably only early talks though even if it is true and nowhere near a deal.