David

Rooney Performances @ D.C. United

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

"Now tell me George where did it go all wrong?"  After being caught in bed with Miss World.

I’m not an expert but my guess would be less alcohol and less inappropriate sex would have helped?

Edited by Van Cone De Head

Coleen and the family are key for his future.

He gets himself into trouble when she's not around. Classic bloke who gets bored easily, has a few beers to relieve the boredom and gets the attention he craves from woman in pubs. 

Next thing he knows, he's in the papers again with photos suggesting he's upto no good. 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, angieram said:

How come we don't believe the Mail when it talks about football rumours but we immediately believe them when they are speculating about someone's personal life? 

No evidence he’s done anything but he should know better than to put himself in this situation.

I do think the press have got it in for him.

Edited by Van Cone De Head
Shocking grammar as usual

MLS is also shown on Premier Sports channels including FreeSports (channel 422 on Sky. Also on Virgin & Freeview). Sorry if it’s been mentioned before.

It doesn’t look like an DC United matches have been picked beyond 1 September as yet.

1 hour ago, Gaspode said:

Rooney just tweeted that the whole Vanvouver story was fabricated by the Sun to sell papers - stated Enough is Enough, so I guess it's all going to get legal.....

Good, the S*n are bamfords

Autograph hunters eh Wayne 🙄

His arm is literally around the gal, then the hood comes up and it’s straight in a lift with another bird. Surely Colleen isn’t that thick 😆

1 hour ago, Taribo said:

Anyone else get the feeling Rooney will never play a single game for us and things will all go boobs up before Jan?

The deal was more about getting funds coming into DCFC.

2 hours ago, Papahet said:

Autograph hunters eh Wayne 🙄

His arm is literally around the gal, then the hood comes up and it’s straight in a lift with another bird. Surely Colleen isn’t that thick 😆

Depends where they want his signature....