Rooney Performances @ D.C. United

David

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DC United lost 0-1 at Vancouver last night, Rooney played but was subbed after 70 odd minutes. Team sheet had him down as playing in a front 2 of a 442. Found a 15 sec video of him berating the 4th official as he came off. Wont put it up as you can clearly hear him say 'every effing game'. But the commentator says he 'had put a shift in'.

On 12/08/2019 at 00:01, Ambitious said:

He isn't even officially a Derby player yet and he's already injury prone. I think that's the quickest we've ever done that. Goodnight all. 

Kyle McAllister. Bought him injured. Never played for us when he eventually got fit. Sold back to Motherwell at a loss. 

(I haven’t fact checked any of that, just exaggerating it to sound like the worst bit of business since Leeds bought Seth). 

15 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Kyle McAllister. Bought him injured. Never played for us when he eventually got fit. Sold back to Motherwell at a loss. 

(I haven’t fact checked any of that, just exaggerating it to sound like the worst bit of business since Leeds bought Seth). 

It sounds like us anyway

19 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

St Mirren

5 hours ago, JfR said:

Just got a straight red for this:

Which seems a harsh call, to me at least

That's bloody harsh! He will have expected that to be someones back or shoulder, the type of thing that happens on EVERY corner, not their face.

Archived