Rooney Performances @ D.C. United

Day

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Srg said:

Had to unfollow him. His punctuation got on my OCD, and his Trump idolisation is concerning.

I generally skip past his tweets, felt obliged to follow him and he started following me first. 

A very close friend has done work for the Vardy’s and can testify that  while Jamie is really sound chap, she is an absolute male chicken. 

Jamie agreed to do a small testimonial/review on said friends company web page as an example of his work for other potential customers to view.

She basically told him to do one unless he paid for it. 

1 hour ago, IronRam 140.6 said:

A very close friend has done work for the Vardy’s and can testify that  while Jamie is really sound chap, she is an absolute male chicken. 

Jamie agreed to do a small testimonial/review on said friends company web page as an example of his work for other potential customers to view.

Yes, some women demand payment for most things.  Some even make a profession out of it!

...Apparently!

3 hours ago, IronRam 140.6 said:

But, but, she wasn’t being funny, she don’t need the money.

What’s funny is that her rebuttal is then trying to put it back on coleen. ‘How dare you not trust me enough to entrap me like this?!’ Even if she was hacked, the onus is on her to show that, Colleen is well within her rights to make the more likely assumption that she’s not been hacked. 
and out if all her friends, Colleen has singled out vardy as the one to watch out for. Lo and behold, the leak was coming from that account, so Colleen’s initial suspicions were correct. It’s a massive coincidence if Barry’s personality happened to raise red flags with Colleen, but she also just happened to be hacked. No smoke without fire and all that. 

DC United's playoff game against Toronto is on Sky Sports Mix (the one you can get for free) tonight in half an hour
Hopefully Rooney gets sent off 1 minute in and DC lose so as long as he stays out of Tom Lawrence's car there will be no chance of injury for January

Archived