Danny Mills talking down the signing now on talksport.

Rambalin

Danny mills’ opinions are idiotic. I heard him say a few weeks ago that trippier shouldn’t have moved to one of the biggest clubs in the world Atletico Madrid (not like a Qatar or Chinese club) because he could “slip off the radar” which is not good for his england prospects, he probably wanted trippier to join a Brexit manager like Steve Bruce at Newcastle. Try not to take that guy or anyone from talksport seriously, Dean Saunders was on there this morning and said that former Man Utd and Everton , star Rooney should move to their arch rivals Liverpool and he’s just what Liverpool need. They’re all wind ups on that station.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Did that Adrian bloke really say that?! Ha! 

My Forest mates say we'll sink back to midtable but even they fancy us to be better than 3 other teams. 

He went on a, I don’t like to use this term often but “yer da” rant about how we are nothing without Lampard etc and these smelly foreign(he didn’t actually say this bit ) managers can’t handle the championship and are in for a rude awakening. The man is a complete fool, a few years ago he said Cristiano Ronaldo , who had won the champions league with Real Madrid and was player of the tournament, wasn’t good enough for any of the top 6 premier league clubs. Basically anything foreign, Durham will criticise 

36 minutes ago, Alpha said:

A lot of it is for attention though? 

Didn't Stan Collymore and Savage work there?

Sounding like a Bamford helps pay the bills

It's like the sport version of Katie Hopkins and Piers Morgan.

55 minutes ago, Sexydadbod said:

He went on a, I don’t like to use this term often but “yer da” rant about how we are nothing without Lampard etc and these smelly foreign(he didn’t actually say this bit ) managers can’t handle the championship and are in for a rude awakening. The man is a complete fool, a few years ago he said Cristiano Ronaldo , who had won the champions league with Real Madrid and was player of the tournament, wasn’t good enough for any of the top 6 premier league clubs. Basically anything foreign, Durham will criticise 

Sounds like a lot of these Talksport people are the same. 

'I don't care what people think. I'm not bothered. I don't need anyone. However I am setting up this giant drum to bang in the middle of town square. I don't care what people think though. Not bothered. I think I'll wear a bright yellow outfit. Maybe take a trumpet. But I don't care what people think or say.'

I bet he's the "Could Messi do it on a cold Wednesday evening at Stoke On Trent" type.

57 minutes ago, Sexydadbod said:

How can he justify that foreign managers cannot handle the Championship? What about Santo at Wolves who romped the league? Or Wagner who got a very average Huddersfield team promoted? Or Farke who did the same at Norwich. Two of these three examples won the league. Not forgetting Jokanovic who was promoted twice with Watford and then Fulham. These are all very recent examples. Coco has won three league titles against Ajax who usually romp the Eredivise. If anything he should be at a mid table premier league team. He has more experience at management than Lampard and his playing career was on par if not better. Let’s face it he went to and made it at a Barcelona, where the fans are very unforgiving, whereas as the ‘messiah’ didn’t dare leave London. Now I am not saying his career wasn’t any good but he did what all good little English players did and stayed at home.

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

Well if it's a PR stunt then it's a good one as has got Mills talking about it so has had the desired effect. Knuckle dragger.

Absolutely! Oh the irony...gives people like Danny Mills something to opine about on the radio. 

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

'I don't care what people think. I'm not bothered. I don't need anyone. However I am setting up this giant drum to bang in the middle of town square. I don't care what people think though. Not bothered. I think I'll wear a bright yellow outfit. Maybe take a trumpet. But I don't care what people think or say.'

I bet he's the "Could Messi do it on a cold Wednesday evening at Stoke On Trent" type.

Sounds like a few of my ex-girlfriends who could indeed do it on a cold Wednesday evening in Stoke ...?

28 minutes ago, Alpha said:

All of that is so accurate.  Also just remembered he was one of those who said West Brom sacking Darren Moore was racist and made a big thing out of it.  You can get the picture about the type of man he is, or the persona he puts on

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

Adrian Durham was on TalkSport the other day saying he thought Derby would be relegated this season.

Danny Mills plays down the signing. Dean Saunders earlier saying he's a player Liverpool could do with and should go for him.

I think it's safe to say very few people who go on that radio channel actually know what they're talking about.

Apart from Mel of course

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

I didn't hear him say it but it was mentioned on Twitter a lot, and it was quoted again on the Huddersfield forum before our game with them. I don't think he genuinely believed we would be in the three worst teams this season. They're another media outlet who either peddle controversial ********, or focus on clickbait sensationalism.

I just managed to listen to about 3 minutes of Rooney discussion before I had to switch it off because of all the baalocks they talk.

You would think they would only go to a point with the controversy and in small doses. No one really benefits in the long run with saying the rubbish the likes of Saunders's does, gives the platform they are sounding out on a bad rep and makes the person coming out with these things look like a complete dipstick who's knowledge of the game can be wrote on the back of a postage stamp.

Archived