Danny Mills talking down the signing now on talksport.

Rambalin

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it kind of is massively beneficial off the pitch.

Can't coach? I suppose that might explain why he's coming here to educate himself and do his licence

Can't play? Yeah he's not as youthful as Hernandez, Huddlestone, Terry, Samba, Barton, Hill and others that have dropped down here. But he might be as good as Glenn Whelan. 

So we took a chance on a 33 year old national legend and international icon. 

I think we'll cope with this one, Danny. If it gets worse we'll call you. Keep us away from sharp objects for a bit. 

Adrian Durham was on TalkSport the other day saying he thought Derby would be relegated this season.

Danny Mills plays down the signing. Dean Saunders earlier saying he's a player Liverpool could do with and should go for him.

I think it's safe to say very few people who go on that radio channel actually know what they're talking about.

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Adrian Durham was on TalkSport the other day saying he thought Derby would be relegated this season.

Danny Mills plays down the signing. Dean Saunders earlier saying he's a player Liverpool could do with and should go for him.

I think it's safe to say very few people who go on that radio channel actually know what they're talking about.

Did that Adrian bloke really say that?! Ha! 

My Forest mates say we'll sink back to midtable but even they fancy us to be better than 3 other teams. 

Just now, Alpha said:

Did that Adrian bloke really say that?! Ha! 

My Forest mates say we'll sink back to midtable but even they fancy us to be better than 3 other teams. 

I didn't hear him say it but it was mentioned on Twitter a lot, and it was quoted again on the Huddersfield forum before our game with them. I don't think he genuinely believed we would be in the three worst teams this season. They're another media outlet who either peddle controversial ********, or focus on clickbait sensationalism.

I just managed to listen to about 3 minutes of Rooney discussion before I had to switch it off because of all the baalocks they talk.

7 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I didn't hear him say it but it was mentioned on Twitter a lot, and it was quoted again on the Huddersfield forum before our game with them. I don't think he genuinely believed we would be in the three worst teams this season. They're another media outlet who either peddle controversial ********, or focus on clickbait sensationalism.

I just managed to listen to about 3 minutes of Rooney discussion before I had to switch it off because of all the baalocks they talk.

A lot of it is for attention though? 

Didn't Stan Collymore and Savage work there?

Sounding like a Bamford helps pay the bills

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Adrian Durham is a known WUM. Spurs fans absolutely despise the bloke. Generates clicks from controversy, the same as Kenny Burns. Both muppets.

What Durham thinks and what he says are two very different things. He’s very smart but acts dumb for clicks/calls which he can argue himself out of because he can direct the debate to his own means.

Its the worst kind of journalism that’s popular with your Morgan’s of the world 

Archived