Duane Holmes abuse.

ollycutts1982

I don’t know if this has been mentioned anywhere, I couldn’t see anything. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and hope the perpetrator gets what’s coming to him. No place for it. Also this past weekend two former Rams Theo Robinson and Cyrus Christie receiving abuse too. No place for it in this day and age. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/DuaneHolmes/status/1158480042873229317/photo/1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I don’t know if this has been mentioned anywhere, I couldn’t see anything. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and hope the perpetrator gets what’s coming to him. No place for it. Also this past weekend two former Rams Theo Robinson and Cyrus Christie receiving abuse too. No place for it in this day and age. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/DuaneHolmes/status/1158480042873229317/photo/1

Same guy had sent similar abuse to other players recently (I think a player at WBA was one).

The fan concerned has been suspended by Forest from attending matches for "horrific abuse" aimed at Duane Holmes being reported on SSN. We as Derby fans need to let the law take it's course against this slimeball and not retaliate against any Forest players in a tit-for-tat move 

3 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

The fan concerned has been suspended by Forest from attending matches for "horrific abuse" aimed at Duane Holmes being reported on SSN. We as Derby fans need to let the law take it's course against this slimeball and not retaliate against any Forest players in a tit-for-tat move 

is there any suggestion that we would? If anyone did, they should be treated in exactly the same way as this pond life.

9 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

There is no suggestion whatsoever and don;t think for a minute they would, just making a point thats all

Fair enough although, by your own admission, it's a point that didn't need to be made.

Athestone aye? just down the road then.

1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

Im really glad I never got into Twitter. Whenever I see a screen shot like that it makes me think it’s just a bunch of people hurling anonymous abuse at each other. 

Often can be.

Unfortunately for the perpetrator here though, the lad hurling abuse about has his full name as his twitter handle.

#Melt

Another ducking Bamford being racist... you’d think in this day and age we’d be over it, but it just seems to keep happening, and in fact it seems to be getting worse with more and more cases of it. Utter disgrace of a bloke. This sort of thing should not be happening in any walk of life, yet alone football. Should get a Lengthy ban for that.

Fair play to Forest for reporting him to the police as well. This has to be dealt with properly 

sadly I know people similar to this guy who are actually just pure sausaging simpletons more than they are racist and think they can score a point or get someone wound up by saying stupid things like this without having the capacity to understand what constitutes racism. A couple of hours later just saw a Derby fan tell a Rooney fan to concentrate on washing elephants, which is just as racist in my view, but it cast my mind back to people singing it about Earnshaw 10 years ago at Pride Park.

Not easy to get this point across but not every racist comment is made by a racist person. People can be stupid/thick.

Archived