Jordon Ibe

David

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dcfcreece1601 said:

And your comparison was equally as stupid comparing an experienced attacking midfielder coming in as a coach also to a young winger arriving on loan??‍♂️  ibe would be a great signing IF he can stay fit , personally I would of take knockheart or Costa instead of Ibe but agreed hes possibly the best we could go for now 

My comparison was based on only being able to have one or the other... you know, like the tweet in the original post suggested.

1 minute ago, Topram said:

We definitely still need a winger with Wayne or not 

To be fair, if we got Rooney, we wouldn’t need any more signings. He’d walk this league single handedly. He could probably take a pub team to the champions league within a couple of seasons. 

1 minute ago, Srg said:

My comparison was based on only being able to have one or the other... you know, like the tweet in the original post suggested.

I feel like with us still needing a winger and with cocu saying he wanted 4 maybe 5 players , that considering we have only signed 2 that this should still be as much a priority as Rooney and that this could still happen 

Just now, RamsFan10 said:

Roos

Bogle    Keogh     Clarke    Malone

Bielik 

Dowell           Rooney

Ibe.           Waghorn.        Lawrence.

Wow.

Is it being too greedy to want an improvement on roos on malone??

5 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Ibe's time here is rose-tinted by many. He was very ineffective and largely anonymous.

At the start he was a bit iffy and inconsistent but he was fantastic towards the end, he was skinning every full back he came up against, hence why Liverpool got him back with the loan return clause. Everything started to go wrong in that season when Ibe went back to Liverpool in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Ibe's time here is rose-tinted by many. He was very ineffective and largely anonymous.

You didn’t go to Brum away then? He was unplayable that day and for me if he is anywhere near that level still he’s a great winger at this level.

17 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Gareth Bale is a top international player who has won the Champions League, scored hundreds of goals and moved to clubs for multi million pounds.

Why on earth would he choose Derby?

If someone could ask Rooney for me, he might have the answer.

Derby County is where Bale scored his first professional goal ( it was a good one as well)

I'd be happy with Ibe so long as he stayed fit, hence a bit of a risk.  If I recall he took a while to settle in, but when he did, he was class, floating by defenders with ease.  Overall a yes please from me.

I'd still want to replace Roos though and I remain unconvinced about Malone, as hard as he works. 

17 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

This is correct in my opinion - but that was then I suppose 

7 minutes ago, derbydaz22 said:

You didn’t go to Brum away then? He was unplayable that day and for me if he is anywhere near that level still he’s a great winger at this level.

He was very good that day but there there weren’t to many of those days - we were derailed when Liverpool took him back as we lost our balance at that point 

46 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

That’s not my recollection. Ibe scared the opposition, had some excellent games, scored some critical goals and had the odd dud game. 

Archived