Graeme Shinnie

sage

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, JAT said:

And with Rooney likely to come in it does make you wonder what role Shinnie will play this season. Football moves so fast. 

I said this.last week. went down like a lead balloon. Mobile, technical, team player, extremely hard working absolute minimum for Cocu.

6 hours ago, sage said:

Knight came on instead.

Ouch.

Cocu not joking about bringing young guns in. Also a shot across Dowell bows. Cocu expects a great deal and he will get it. Grest work ethic is needed to match Leeds. Light years from Rowettball. Ion drive is go.

Mel seen wearing underpants on outside of trousers flying at 50,000 feet above Chaddo this morning. He suits that Cape with Lampard, Cocu and Rooney written on the back. What a guy. SuperMel

He's missed a decent chunk of pre season with a  slight knock in the UD and then his wife having a baby. Cocu is being careful. Haven't seen enough of him to know  but if, when fit, he doesn't have a role to play in central midfield then he definitely does have one to play at left back. 

11 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

He's missed a decent chunk of pre season with a  slight knock in the UD and then his wife having a baby. Cocu is being careful. Haven't seen enough of him to know  but if, when fit, he doesn't have a role to play in central midfield then he definitely does have one to play at left back. 

...a slight knock in the UD? wot's that then? Under Danglers?.......

22 minutes ago, Srg said:

Think we might be reading a little too much into a late substitution in the first game of the season.

Why not applaud Jason Knight instead?

Absolutely

10 hours ago, sage said:

Knight came on instead.

Ouch.

We've seen in pre-season Cocu wants to rotate players - We have a decent and deep squad

Before last night I would have said Evans was solidly a backup choice but he played really well - But will be nice to have a couple of players for each role who are equally challenging and can both do the role well

Think we'll see some proper squad rotation this season - Last year there were definitely times when a 3 game week took it's toll on the players whereas now I think we have a couple of options for every position and a style of play which is fluid and organised

That must’ve been painful for him. I always thought he was brought in as competition for places and to come off the bench rather than start- but seeing the game yesterday seemed exactly the time for him to come off the bench. I don’t think cocu rates him at all, and he had a poor pre season to boot so hardly shone to change his mind.

14 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

That must’ve been painful for him. I always thought he was brought in as competition for places and to come off the bench rather than start- but seeing the game yesterday seemed exactly the time for him to come off the bench. I don’t think cocu rates him at all, and he had a poor pre season to boot so hardly shone to change his mind.

He had a disrupted preseason not a poor one. Also he’s still new so finding his feet

Archived