v Swansea City (H) Match Thread

David

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

It sounds rather like you’ve taken a quick trip abroad...

Cheap nowadays. Hardly cost me anything to pop out every weekend for the past couple of years.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Mentioned earlier in the thread. New in from Australia. First Championship game. Videos of him look tremendous. First ever non-UK ref as far as I know. 

Does make you wonder why we are bringing refs in from overseas. We have more than enough in the UK. Support the home game I say.

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

You’ll be in Mel’s bad books.

It's better for Derby this way.

Its only hurting Sky to lose business, customers taking flights abroad to watch Derby instead of watching whatever game they've got on in the UK ? 

Our spells of possession keep ending with lazy misplaced passes in Huddlestone's direction, and he doesn't have anything like the pace necessary to recover, so they immediately counterattack.

The passing around our midfield/defenders is just lazy. People are swinging loose legs at the ball.

Swansea go close from a corner. Free header. Entirely unmarked.

6 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

You’ll be in Mel’s bad books.

I think Mel would always say publicly it’s wrong to do such a thing, I doubt he cares as long as everyone doesn’t shout about and make it widely known and spoken about.

Keeper caught our corner, low down, center of the goal; wasn't attacked by anyone for some reason. Throws it out to a Swansea player in our half who smacks it out for a Roos GK harmlessly.

Derby possession resumes.

Huddz gets it over the top for Waghorn to run onto. GK gets there first though, pushes it against Waghorn and its out for a goal kick. 

Derby counter. Waghorn with the ball in the Swansea half. Keogh bombs past him on the right wing. Waghorn cuts inside, gives it to Dowell who loses the ball.

Keogh apoplectic, then begins his long jog back to defense.

Some Derby play later, a decent cross from Bogle in to Waghorns feet who's first time shot slides slightly wide. 

Archived