v Swansea City (H) Match Thread

David

1 hour ago, therealhantsram said:

Worth noting that Swansea recruited our Head of Performance Analysis a couple of weeks ago. 

Probably gives them an advantage for this match. 

Did he leave because we brought in a new guy if did we bring in a new guy cos he left?

Moog point I guess, but certainly be an edge.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, rynny said:

Absolutely. @Mafiabob is always saying that the refs should have a mic for all to hear, you would also get a reduction in the abuse they get from players. 

All of our codes have the ref s “mikked” up. Even our version of var in rugby league goes through the whole process live so you know exactly what they are looking for.

10 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Anyone know if the other bridge from chads open yet Or is it just the one near Costco ? Not been into Derby for a while..

You mean the new one they are building? 

feminism GIF

There is about 11 months left on before they will even be close to finishing the bridge - in fact i reckon if you come back next season it still wont be finished. The only thing they have done so far is half re-build the slip road into the wyvern in almost the same way as it was before, but you cant use it yet.

Would like to see Paterson on for 20 minutes at least. Probably will not happen. Hamer will become second GK.

When Rooney is here, only RW and one midfield spot up for grabs until we sign some players at xmas., Then who knows what the team could be. Right fullback, GK and CF  up for grabs then. Waghorn got it all to do for me. He will be a possible RW as could Marriott.

11 minutes ago, Floppy Sausage said:

Would really like to see Marriott in the side. I just don’t know if he can function effectively as a lone striker. He is so small. I am also not a huge fan of Waghorn to be honest. Doesn’t do enough to worry defences.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Marriott in flojos position...but I bet he’s not fit still yet and will be on the bench 

Why are reporting on L***ds v duckst on a DCFC match thread?

There's a thread specifically for duckst talk, and another for Live TV games.  Either would be appropriate.  This thread is not even remotely the right place, and it  don't half make the place look untidy!

BOOOO!

Still not convinced on that midfield, Evans and Huddlestone together in a 433 seems a little unbalanced and slow. Hope it’s evans as the deepest this time to let huddlestone have license to create. Otherwise can’t really argue against the same team after a good performance, though I’m surprised Josefzoon starts again, I’d have dropped him- for Bennett if Paterson isn’t ready.

No knight on the bench either...

Hopefully Marriott's match fit and gets some minutes this time. 

Comfortable with an unchanged XI, we were excellent in the first half.

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Jason Knight losing his place to a loanee from Bristol City. Shame. 

Were you not wanting any one of about 5 wingers to come in on Thursday? Whoever we signed the likelihood was that Bennett or Knight would drop out.

Archived