Jump to content
David

v Swansea City (H) Match Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, brady1993 said:

Ramage (First half): Do we really need two holding midfielders at home? 

Ramage (Second half): We are too light weight in midfield.

 

When he says lightweight he is talking about physicality/agression - not the number of players.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

Ramage (First half): Do we really need two holding midfielders at home? 

Ramage (Second half): We are too light weight in midfield.

 

Sometimes what is happening changes. Especially in football or real life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, GenBr said:

When he says lightweight he is talking about physicality/agression - not the number of players.

But he was literally advocating in the first half taking one of the holding midfielders off for Mariott or another attacking player and then moans when we literally do that. 

I just find it funny how much his opinion spins around at times.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

Sometimes what is happening changes. Especially in football or real life. 

Your right and my comment was just a bit of fun at how Ramage's opinion often swings around really quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Shame we’ve had to use a sub on bogle. Limits options to change it up.

worth giving Marriott some minutes? Surely he’s got 20 mins in the tank even if not 100%....

Yeah... in some ways Boggie looked the most likely outlet going forward.:.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.