View from the outside 19/20

Andicis

4 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Good to see L**ds finally starting to hate us, after apparently not giving us a seconds thought for the past 50 years... makes our last game v them even more satisfying!  ?

lol @ other clubs catching on to "Bamford".?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, TimRam said:

lol @ other clubs catching on to "Bamford".?

Erm... as great as that would be, I strongly suspect they used the c word.  Having then being copied and pasted onto here, David's magic wand has done the rest.

Still, I guess we'll never know... Perhaps @David could consider an asterisk against all censored swear words, with a "Reveal original word if over 18" option!  :-)

50 minutes ago, Andicis said:

From Waccoe (Leeds):

''duck Derby and everything to do with them ,and hopefully fat duck Rooney will be a waste of money .

BUT. There is something to admire in how they have pulled this off , sponsorship etc .

why can’t we do the same .

Milner ?''

''Derby are getting creative with FFP aren’t they? Selling the ground to themselves, using sponsorship to pay wages. Can’t we be a bit more canny? ''

''These 32Red Bamfords...If I had a new Leeds shirt I'd be getting the permanent marker out to it.''

''There is a reason why he is signing for Derby, no one else wants him.

If he was any good at all anymore he would not be heading to Derby.

FFS he was done before he joined Everton again.

Would anyone swap him for Pablo or Costa?

Harrison looked poo hot in the MLS just for some comparison.''

''Number one rivals now '' - In response to asked by another Leeds fan about the obsession with us.

''I know it's irrational but I ducking absolutely hate Derby County and it will be the 2nd result I look for every weekend. I ducking hate them''

In summary, a whole lot of crying about us, the EFL, FFP and 32Red ?

Must be rough for them to see their best striker leaving them for Belgium whilst we're out here signing England's record goal scorer. If it was anyone else I'd almost feel sorry for them.

10 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Erm... as great as that would be, I strongly suspect they used the c word.  Having then being copied and pasted onto here, David's magic wand has done the rest.

Still, I guess we'll never know... Perhaps @David could consider an asterisk against all censored swear words, with a "Reveal original word if over 18" option!  ?

I assume the swear censor is at least partially advertiser related. Other forums ive been on in the past had to bring one in to improve the level of ads they were able to show on the site and hence increase revenue.

6 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I assume the swear censor is at least partially advertiser related. Other forums ive been on in the past had to bring one in to improve the level of ads they were able to show on the site and hence increase revenue.

Increase revenue my 4r5e, Who does that @David think he is... Mel Effin' Morris!  

5 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I guess when it is only worth advertising tissues and Anusol on Leeds forums and birth control or stab vests on treeish forums the advertisers’ standards can be lower. 

12 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Advertiser and family friendly.

Excessive profanity can have adverts removed and ultimately your site demonetised completely. 

No adverts, no forum.

We used to have * per naughty letter but looked a bit ugly.

Went with word replacements as you get the gist of what was said. 

Not sure why people still feel the need to try and bypass it, but they do. 

38 minutes ago, GenBr said:

32red requested it. 

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

He was on 55k a week at DC. I think 80k is a figure plucked out of Dean Saunders’ arse. I imagine he’s on anywhere between 35-60k.

Well Danny Mills just saw Deano’s £80k a week and raised it to £100k a week. 

Apparently “the whole thing is a big publicity stunt, and for £100k a week you can probably get better in the championship. And Rooney is better than the championship.”

that’s an exact quote by the way, I’m pretty sure he’s just contradicted himself a heartbeat. 

Also, if it’s £100k a week (which it’s not), then it’s not even £7.5m, which is still a cracking deal for someone who is ‘too good for the championship.’

guess which football club Fanny mills is associated with. 

Move a good mind to join twitter just to troll the duck out of Fanny mills with as many butt hurt / crying your heart out memes as I can find. 

48 minutes ago, JfR said:

Must be rough for them to see their best striker leaving them for Belgium whilst we're out here signing England's record goal scorer. If it was anyone else I'd almost feel sorry for them.

Dirty Leeds supposed still keen on Vydra .  Think I read he'd put in a transfer request this week so seems likely .

35 minutes ago, David said:

Advertiser and family friendly.

Excessive profanity can have adverts removed and ultimately your site demonetised completely. 

No adverts, no forum.

We used to have * per naughty letter but looked a bit ugly.

Went with word replacements as you get the gist of what was said. 

Not sure why people still feel the need to try and bypass it, but they do. 

You mean like ?

49 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Increase revenue my 4r5e, Who does that @David think he is... Mel Effin' Morris!  

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

He must be on his way - bought three shirts already this season. ?

Money saved from not drinking alcohol, taxi, pints, pork scratchings, KFC, taxi is one shirt paid for! 

I’ve only bought 3, that’s nothing on @loweman2, he buys 3 a week!

Archived