Sign in to follow this  
Andicis

View from the outside 19/20

19 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Moving on to Huddersfield...

They seem to have lost interest in the football and have taken to food and money instead.

"I mean just who are Derby County to say you can't bring any food or drink with you, the bag thing as well, I noticed it on Boxing Day at Man U but at least they had a storage area for them. They'd do better sorting out who pays what for the ground they play in and coming up with clever tricks like paying players mothers for scouting reports to avoid FFP and stopping their drunken players driving round the streets of Derby in potentially lethal road races rather than stopping fans bringing pop n crisps in a rucksack to the game. Hope they go bust!"

"Seems to be some kind of cartel in place as I read that there is a Greggs built into the side of the stadium but it is not allowed to open on match days! I suspect it would make a killing otherwise."

To be fair our own fans were pretty narked by the instruction not to bring in any food.

its ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

To be fair our own fans were pretty narked by the instruction not to bring in any food.

its ridiculous.

I have taken in food and drink to the games this season, and nothing has been said. This rule was brought in to stop people bringing in KFC, McDonald's and Burger King, i.e. their competition, I have the same rules in my work place. 

4 hours ago, RamNut said:

its ridiculous.

On the Derby fan meltdown scale that was up there with the best 😂. Everybody coming out with their own very specific details on why they should be able to take sweets to the match and how the board should be hung, drawn and quartered. 

20 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Having a bit better season than us? OK,yes, every Derby fan is now envious of a team doing a bit better this season...

Exactly - and they did worse than us last season (we ended it for them)

they will do worse than us next season 

and the real joke is - I reckon we could possibly still pass them this season.

Also as I stated in the match day thread I would rather be us than them right now - that does not sound like a envious person to me lol

They seem more hung up about Rooney than we are too - where is the envy supposed to be again

6 hours ago, Boycie said:

We’ve all walked through the turnstiles at Huddersfield with cans of booze haven’t we?

Moaning oiks 

Yes. I have.

11 hours ago, rynny said:

I have taken in food and drink to the games this season, and nothing has been said. This rule was brought in to stop people bringing in KFC, McDonald's and Burger King, i.e. their competition, I have the same rules in my work place. 

Not mime we can own food in on our breaks from any company plus I get intu discount I love it.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Not mime we can own food in on our breaks from any company plus I get intu discount I love it.

Well spotted B4, if Huddersfield fans are going to be wearing their Paddy Power 'unsponsored' stripey shirts and are planning behaving like this we shouldn't let them in nevermind confiscating their food!

image.png.e1489e1263f515739bb828ea629873cd.png