Wayne Rooney - Signed on a 18 month deal

LB_DCFC

3 minutes ago, Van De Squid said:

Derby County Twitter account has taken on quite a few new followers. A lot of man Utd fans. 

How many did we have at the start of the day (roughly)? It'll be interesting to see if it doubles!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Carnero said:

How many did we have at the start of the day (roughly)? It'll be interesting to see if it doubles!

I'm not sure to be honest. I thought about it a couple of hours ago & its gained about 200 followers since then. 

52 minutes ago, Donny Ram said:

Well, I’ve got to say over the 50 odd years as a Rams fan I’ve seen some things, just when you thought normality had returned Mel goes and pulls this rabbit out of the hat..!  Let’s hope his presence has a positive impact on the dressing room and on the training pitch.  COYR.....???

I must say that I was just as amazed when we signed Dave Mackay, who'd won just about everything. We weren't anywhere near promotion material at the time.

Out of interest, anybody have any Everton mates who can give an overview of his second stint there and how he was viewed? That might give a better indication of what we can expect rather than ‘England’s best ever striker’ or whatever the press want to put on him

Archived