Wayne Rooney - Signed on a 18 month deal

LB_DCFC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MarchesRam said:

I would put a LOT of money on our 3rd round FA Cup tie being televised if that is the case (Rooney's debut, not @David 's pants....) 

Away at Old Trafford no doubt

15 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

But after he has played the whole season there he has 2 months then another 30 plus game on top of what he would of played there so the total games would probably exceed 68??‍♂️?

Sorry if I've misunderstood you here, I'm not sure what you were getting at.

They've got 9 games to go of their regular season, with the potential for 4 more matches in the Playoffs, so 13 games at most, then he gets a post season break as every player should.

We've got 21 games scheduled in 2020 without taking into consideration cup matches or the playoffs. I'm sure I don't (I sure hope I don't!) have to tell you that 34 does not exceed 68!

Just now, cosmic said:

They've already rigged it to be Chelsea. We'll be getting Man Utd in the 5th round in January when he's eligible to play.

3rd round of the FA Cup is the 5th January. He'll be eligible; in fact, if he does play it'll be his debut for us ? 

1 minute ago, Spanish said:

aren't we at home on new year's day?

Yeah; but he won't be able to be registered until New Years Day, and you can't play a player who was registered the same day.

16 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Well, he has the same chant as Keogh so he can’t have that! 

How about this one? ?

Posted this earlier in this thread... but just change it to:

I saw Mel Morris the other day

He told me he's signed the White Pele...

Keep the rest the same.

Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

Huzzah. No.32? Really cashing in on the sponsors! Wonder how much they've offered to get that ? 

Just now, SaintRam said:

Yeah; but he won't be able to be registered until New Years Day, and you can't play a player who was registered the same day.

I'm not sure this is true any more. Thought you could sign a player within three hours of kick-off. Didn't Bolton sign two players last Saturday morning?

Archived