Wayne Rooney - Signed on a 18 month deal

LB_DCFC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

He's England's all time top scorer.

7 minutes ago, The Orange Pimpernel said:

120 caps for his country, Man Utd & England top goal scorer ever...………...Nah, your right...…….not worth bringing to Derby in case we get excited!

All time top scorer on the back of friendles and qualifiers against Moldova at Wembley.

And I don't care about his Man Utd record: I'm not a Man Utd fan.

"OMG Wayne Rooney! And actual Manchester United player! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤"

15 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

Another chance for our fans to become star struck at an "England legend" who could never actually cut it at the big tournaments and never got England past a quarter final. Yet somehow part of a 'Golden Generation'.

I wasn’t a fan of everyone queuing up to suck at Lampard’s teat because of his playing days, but even I think this is a little surreal.

However, the fans will judge him based on how he performs this season. Just as they did with Lampard.

I’m more excited about the player than the name. He looks like he still has something.

17 minutes ago, Ramzabac said:

Anorak fact. Only 9 England players won 100+ international caps. If Rooney signs  3 of them will have played competitively for us. Only Man U can match that. Great signing imo. 

Four of them, shilton. Lampard, Cole Rooney 

8 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

All time top scorer on the back of friendles and qualifiers against Moldova at Wembley.

And I don't care about his Man Utd record: I'm not a Man Utd fan.

"OMG Wayne Rooney! And actual Manchester United player! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤"

Wayne Rooney is also England’s all-time competitive goal scorer with 37 goals, 11 more than next in the list... 

Just now, Kernow said:

Wayne Rooney is also England’s all-time competitive goal scorer with 37 goals, 11 more than next in the list... 

Remember that time when he went a full 4 years without scoring a competitive goal for England?

Who knows, maybe he'll be a good coach. After all, he was renowned for his intelligence.

Just now, LittleEatonRam said:

Remember that time when he went a full 4 years without scoring a competitive goal for England?

Who knows, maybe he'll be a good coach. After all, he was renowned for his intelligence.

Why does the timeframe that he scored the goals in matter?

Your argument was he only scored in friendlies, but 37 out of 50 goals were from competitive matches.

46 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

Another chance for our fans to become star struck at an "England legend" who could never actually cut it at the big tournaments and never got England past a quarter final. Yet somehow part of a 'Golden Generation'.

more down to Svens management I think

Archived