Wayne Rooney - Signed on a 18 month deal

LB_DCFC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Rams forever said:

Apparently so,he will be at a very local establishment in the next couple of days,hope this does not get me into trouble as family member works there,the owner himself saying its on.

Aye lad best you post this big secret that your close family member has told you on the most popular DCFC site on the internet

9 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I am absolutely staggered this could be a thing. My only concern would be regarding his coaching ability, but he's been a natural leader throughout his career. He would be an excellent option for us on the pitch - he's produced a goal or an assist nearly every single game he's played for DC United. He still has a bit in him. 

He won't be playing every game, but he'll have a huge impact on our results on the pitch. 

Less of a duck I could not give about his coaching ability! Phil and the boys will keep him out of mischief.

Just now, CHCDerby said:

From what we've seen tonight and the players who was either on the bench or not even in the squad to come into the team, we more than have enough to get top 2. 

If Wayne Rooney signs, we will sell out every home game and away tickets will be like hot cakes. Especially if we are around top 3-4 early season. 

Hold on. We're playing Huddersfield, they haven't won in millenia, and they gave us a goal start. 

Let's keep the bunting in the box for a few months yet.

You're right about the buzz it would create though. I'm bouncing with hope to be honest.

1 minute ago, dcfcfan1 said:

link?

Video of him on Twitter with ramage. He says watch out for after midday tomorrow, with a smirk on his face says somethings going to happen. Can’t get my iPad to link the video. 

Archived