LB_DCFC

Wayne Rooney - Signed on a 18 month deal

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Do you watch much of the MLS seeing as you're over there?

Not too much to be honest (we can watch any of the Premiershite and the Championship for free here) but I do watch maybe a game every 2 weeks. The standard is lower championship level I would say BUT the players are athletes. 

It would be a sensational move to get him. 

2 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

We had Frank Lampard as Manager last season. We had Ashley Cole playing for us last season. We now have have Phillip Cocu as our current Manager. 

Getting Rooney in doesn’t seem all that far fetched at all these days!

David Seaman as new keeper? 

Hearing its being done tomorrow - RamsTV interview etc the lot.

You can doubt me but this is a good source.

3 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

Can’t be the only one not keen on this happening 

The only thing I'd be concerned about are wage demands. I was one of the people who were very critical of him in his later Man Utd days, where he was dropping deeper and deeper, but I've been really impressed with the way he's played and his mentality in DC. Obviously, the pay check was the reason he went (it's why most players go anywhere), but he's been a model professional and a great leader on and off the pitch for the team. He's not even that old. At 34 I believe he'd still be a major threat at Championship level.

I don't believe for a second this will happen though. Someone must be pulling our collective plonker.