Max Lowe - Left for Sheffield United

NottsRammy

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Boycie said:

Repeat pun? Never bothers @Rampage with his monologues. ?

Repeat punning diagnosed by David as a program bug to be fixed in next two weeks. Edit box not working correctly. In order to send a post without repeating, the page must first be refreshed to see if post has gone up. I thought that it was a bug on my computer.

If you can produce a monologue, then flaunt it, I say.

If I wrote a dialogue I would surely be talking to myself. 

A repeat of this post is available upon request.

Just now, Rampage said:

Repeat punning diagnosed by David as a program bug to be fixed in next two weeks. Edit box not working correctly. In order to send a post without repeating, the page must first be refreshed to see if post has gone up. I thought that it was a bug on my computer.

If you can produce a monologue, then flaunt it, I say.

If I wrote a dialogue I would surely be talking to myself. 

A repeat of this post is available upon request.

Sorry, wasn't listening. Could you repeat it please.

You punners seem to copper load of resistance from folk just looking for transfer activity, they get in a right Staite! At least you’re trying to plug a gap to keep us all entertained. Anyway, it’s late and I need to recharge my batteries for more of the same tomorrow. Feel quite positive we’ll sign someone soon.

Not sure why he missed training yesterday but it looks like the Arsenal move for Tierney is back on. Told Lowe had a decent game at Ibrox so maybe Celtic have come in for him again as was alleged earlier in the summer.

Based on current numbers being paid he could fetch a couple of million at least. Aberdeen turning down 3.5 for their central defender. 

53 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Not sure why he missed training yesterday but it looks like the Arsenal move for Tierney is back on. Told Lowe had a decent game at Ibrox so maybe Celtic have come in for him again as was alleged earlier in the summer.

Based on current numbers being paid he could fetch a couple of million at least. Aberdeen turning down 3.5 for their central defender. 

Would make sense if we're to fit Forsyth and MacDonald into the squad who're currently 3rd and 4th choice. But, Lowe's been one of our best performers in pre-season, so I'd still like to see him stay and loan MacDonald out for a bit of experience instead.

Makes sense if Tierney goes to Arsenal. Always thought Lowe had somehing, but if he's not first choice here anyway, surely it's better we shift him out for a reasonable fee (his stock must be okay up there at the moment) with some add ons and use that cash to bring a third player in.

1 minute ago, roboto said:

My Celtic supporting mate told me they've already signed a Tierney replacement. Not sure where these rumours have come from. Or maybe people are just jumping to conclusions?

Can’t believe that mate, Derby fans jumping to conclusions!

21 minutes ago, roboto said:

My Celtic supporting mate told me they've already signed a Tierney replacement. Not sure where these rumours have come from. Or maybe people are just jumping to conclusions?

Nah - we don't jump to conclusions.......

.........wild insinuations and puns are what we jump to! ?

Archived