Max Lowe - Left for Sheffield United

NottsRammy

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm always checking this thread certain to find we've sold him, but never sure if it's to a lower or higher placed club in the football ecosystem.

He's got some talent as a footballer but the step to senior football seemed to be troubling him until he went to Aberdeen (probably the butteries)

I remember him impressing when he had a bit of a run in the team 3(?) seasons ago,notably the game against Wolves. At that point he looked a certainty to cement a first team place. Since then, his progress has stalled somewhat due to the number of first team LBs in front of him (Forsyth, Olsson, Malone, Cole, even Anya at times), and a few muscle injuries common with young players.

I love this forum, so down to earth. It’s the polar opposite anywhere else, where they always generate trouble which I give short shrift. Anyway, i’m going ohm now. Max will make a potential difference that’s for sure. Just flick a switch and he’s like lighting. Thought he’d he’d blown it last season though. ?

2 hours ago, jono said:

I love this forum, so down to earth. It’s the polar opposite anywhere else, where they always generate trouble which I give short shrift. Anyway, i’m going ohm now. Max will make a potential difference that’s for sure. Just flick a switch and he’s like lighting. Thought he’d he’d blown it last season though. ?

Perhaps your finest work, Jono. Treat yourself to a Leyden Jar or two at the Wheatstone Bridge pub. 

10 hours ago, Boycie said:

This thread is full of duplicate puns though.

When I press the submit button it seems to leave a copy of the post looking as if it has not been sent, hence my Groundhog Day. I think it may be that my phone is getting slower since I have so much stuff on it. Apologies.

30 minutes ago, Rampage said:

When I press the submit button it seems to leave a copy of the post looking as if it has not been sent, hence my Groundhog Day. I think it may be that my phone is getting slower since I have so much stuff on it. Apologies.

This is a bug, will be running an update in the next couple of weeks to fix this. 

If you are unsure if it's sent, just refresh the page, if it hasn't you will see and the post will remain in the editor for you to send again.

4 hours ago, David said:

This is a bug, will be running an update in the next couple of weeks to fix this. 

If you are unsure if it's sent, just refresh the page, if it hasn't you will see and the post will remain in the editor for you to send again.

Thank you David...what a guy!

19 hours ago, Rampage said:

Perhaps your finest work, Jono. Treat yourself to a Leyden Jar or two at the Wheatstone Bridge pub. 

This electrical theme has such pun / clichee potential and I am so hot ...…. and bored I'm having a muse

Just your name ! drop the R and you have Ampage

Players can be live wires - Defensive midfielders can insulate the back 4 - We can have Current tactics - Alternating players

Midfield dynamos - Team bonding - and there has to be something where we can use arc and resistance !

I need to get out more but why would you when its 35 degrees C !

1 hour ago, jono said:

This electrical theme has such pun / clichee potential and I am so hot ...…. and bored I'm having a muse

Just your name ! drop the R and you have Ampage

Players can be live wires - Defensive midfielders can insulate the back 4 - We can have Current tactics - Alternating players

Midfield dynamos - Team bonding - and there has to be something where we can use arc and resistance !

I need to get out more but why would you when its 35 degrees C !

Direct football. Ohm ground.

Players re volt

Not enough impedemce in back four

Series of defeats. playing good football with no parallel. Terminal career injury. Leads ohm and away.

Back four just not fused as a unit 

Could Thorne play RCB

Three phase attack.

Circuit training as part of fitness program

Anode what to do with the the opportunity but Cathode me money and would not help me out. 

The Rams are an amalgam of players from different clubs.

We.must just solder on and see where we finish despite resistance from inpatient  fans who would like us to overload the squad. Van Der R ampage. I know it's time for me to outage.

18 hours ago, jono said:

There's enough resistance on these forums to the arc-ane art of punnery to worry about applying it to the players too

Archived