Max Lowe - Left for Sheffield United

NottsRammy

1 hour ago, duncanjwitham said:

Don't forget that the transfer window in Scotland doesn't close until September 2nd. SO they could still sign Max Lowe after the window has closed here.  If we're seriously thinking about selling him, we need to know for sure what our plans are for Malone cover.

Foz, Anya, Shinnie, or the young lad whose name escapes me...MacDonald?

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

Arsenal have agreed a deal with Celtic for Tierney, this may spark the merry-go-round of left backs with Celtic targeting Brentfords Rico Henry and Brentford wanting Lowe

Celtic may even go for lowe, linked to him earlier on in the window 

2 hours ago, Needlesh said:

Foz, Anya, Shinnie, or the young lad whose name escapes me...MacDonald?

Everytime I've seen Callum MacDonald play I've been impressed and personally don't think there's much difference in ability with him and Lowe he also takes a good free kick. 

If he’s been left our their squad then Sinclairs definitely on his way, there’s obviously teams looking at him. See what happens with him tomorrow, but I’d be surprised if he took the Preston offer, I reckon he’ll stay in the SPL or somewhere similar. Very much doubt 2.5m would get him either.

6 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

No matter how good the deal was, it would feel horrible to use an academy graduate as a makeweight.

Only way we can progress, we only have a few players in our team that can demand a fee and therefore give us funds to spend. The only way this will ever change is by being promoted.

Archived