Jump to content

Max Lowe - Left for Sheffield United


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Gave me a panic attack seeing this thread, that was until I saw transfer centre 9

Funny as it sounds but surely this isn’t the player Cocu was on about by saying 1 more after Bennett could leave. I think him and Bogle are the only ones who could generate some money so you never know!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JayRam1 said:

Funny as it sounds but surely this isn’t the player Cocu was on about by saying 1 more after Bennett could leave. I think him and Bogle are the only ones who could generate some money so you never know!

I very much doubt it, though I can’t think who it could be. He specified on loan I think, so it’ll be someone unwanted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jack Willow said:

Some people on FB are suggesting Cardiff are after Tom Lawrence.

Naamloos-WareKleuren-02.jpg.e08a37d9647e76f243438e087562ed98.jpg

 

 

Now that would make my day, I dont even care if we dont sign a replacement, a deck chair would do a better job.

Probably something in the Cardiff link as he is pretty decent for Wales.

No doubt he would do really well for the  next club, just like Bennett will play 40 games a season for Millwall.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jack Willow said:

Some people on FB are suggesting Cardiff are after Tom Lawrence.

Naamloos-WareKleuren-02.jpg.e08a37d9647e76f243438e087562ed98.jpg

 

 

If you search for that image, it comes up in an article from September about the crash. Number 5. It is from when he signed for Cardiff on loan back in 2016.

https://www.mynet.com/phillip-cocu-yu-yikan-olay-3-futbolcusu-trafik-kazasi-gecirdi-218076-myspor

 

Screenshot_20200130_233058_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by rynny
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, rynny said:

If you search for that image, it comes up in an article from September about the crash. Number 5. It is from when he signed for Cardiff on loan back in 2016.

https://www.mynet.com/phillip-cocu-yu-yikan-olay-3-futbolcusu-trafik-kazasi-gecirdi-218076-myspor

 

 

I know where that image comes from, it was just meant to show there's a possible link between him and Cardiff being involved in that transfer rumour.

Edited by Jack Willow
correction
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.