Max Lowe - Left for Sheffield United

NottsRammy

6 minutes ago, Gritty said:

Centre back we have Keogh, Clarke, Evans, Davies plus Bielik, Wisdom, Forsyth and Huddz can (and have) all played there in their time

Wasn’t @cheron85 referring to Centre Mid not Centre Back - or am I being thick? On second thoughts, it’s best not to answer that rhetorical question!!?

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I think it's mental that multiple teams in our league think Lowe is good enough, yet many of our fans don't.

Not only any team, but Brentford, who's recruitment department is renowned to be the best in the league. If they want him, then he must have something.

12 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I think it's mental that multiple teams in our league think Lowe is good enough, yet many of our fans don't.

It depends on were he fits into Cocu's plans, if he is going to be 2nd choice at LB then Cocu might think we have adequate cover in that position to let him go. What we may/may not think doesn't come in to it.

Its time now with our academy producing a better quality player consistantly that we were the ones keeping youngsters and then selling at the right time to make maximum profit. We always seem to be the team selling cheap and buying top dollar.

But Max Lowe is a great talent. In last seasons pre season matches he was superb & yes he struggled when the season opened but he's obviously got something. In those wins against Wolves & Southampton I don't really remember Bogle but I certainly remember Lowe.

Injuries had held him back previously but he's now managed a full competitive season and surely good coaching could help him have a season like Bogle had.

If Brentford fancy him then lets see that as a huge endorsement and nothing more. Lets use their & Prestons interest to raise his confidence. Lets get him & Bogle marauding down the wings supporting our wide men & then see what the future brings .

It would be a shame to see the player seen as our hottest prospect until recently sold on the cheap. With Olsson gone, Forsyth recovering & Malone always looking like hes about to be injured, this season is a great chance for Lowe

I'd like to see Lowe stay. He looked like he'd got the tools but not the experience or nous to play at Championship level. Recall him bombing forward, cutting inside. losing it and getting caught half a pitch out of shape, but after a full season at Aberdeen I'd hope he's come on a lot.

Lowe on one side and Bogle on the other could be mouthwatering.

5 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Brentford tend to buy low(e) & sell high so would need a decent sell on %

I couldn't agree more but i don't see that we are in a position where we need to sell and all clubs know how Brentford operate in transfer negotiations so i imagine Brentford would have been given a figure along with add-ons. What may be the difference is the figure the club put on Lowe as to what we the fans think he is worth 

Archived