Sign in to follow this  
Andicis

Liverpool booing the national anthem

Posted (edited)

Well they speak a language the rest of us can’t understand, so I guess we may as well let them act like they have their own country. Not like any of us want to acknowledge liverpool as part of our land anyway.👀

Edited by Millenniumram

6 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Well they speak a language the rest of us can’t understand, so I guess we may as well let them act like they have their own country. Not like any of us want to acknowledge liverpool as part of our land anyway.👀

Maybe we could have a Scexit Referendum. 

Will let people make their own minds up about what the Sc stands for.

Who's idea was it to plonk Prince William in front of 30,000 of the most anti establishment football fans in the country and instruct them to sing their allegiance to his Grandma? 

That Duke's got bigger balls than I have.

16 hours ago, Andicis said:

Seen this on twitter 

I'm not the type of person to be offended or bothered by this, genuinely curious, why do they boo the anthem?

I don’t like it - at Wembley Derby county and Aston Villa were magnificent with our national anthem 

I've been to Liverpool a few times. You can tell they're proud of the city. A lot of it is really nice and there so little crime in those lands. 

Posted (edited)

Funny reply with him showing his support for England recently. 

Rebels without a cause. 

Edited by Alpha