Cameron Carter-Vickers - Signed for Stoke, then Luton

JfR

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we definitely need experienced centre half cover so why would we complain if it helps us through to the summer transfer window ? I don’t hold anything against this chap and he did ok at Sheffield United Ipswich and stoke have so many players they don’t know who to pick

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Well we definitely need experienced centre half cover so why would we complain if it helps us through to the summer transfer window ? I don’t hold anything against this chap and he did ok at Sheffield United Ipswich and stoke have so many players they don’t know who to pick

Personally would hope we get a decent CB in to start alongside Clarke like Benkovic so Davies can be our experienced cover. Currently neither CB in Davies or Forsyth are good enough to start regularly.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/Derby-county-spurs-transfer-news-3695370.amp

The wheels are reportedly in motion for Derby County to sign the Spurs youngster

Derby County are reportedly set to sign Spurs star Cameron Carter-Vickers when the youngster is recalled from his Stoke City loan spell.

Vickers, according to the Guardian, will be sent straight back out on loan by Spurs, this time to Derby.

It is understood Tottenham are ready to ship out the defender on a permanent basis, but are looking for up to £4m for the youngster.

Derby will likely take a look at the youngster first to see if he fits the bill.

The Rams were reportedly hoping to land the young defender in the summer, but they faced fierce competition with a number of Championship clubs bidding for his signature.

1 minute ago, leamram said:

According to a Stoke forum he was played out of position at right back for a bit of the season.

They dont rate him and aren't bothered about him leaving 

Sounds good to me - never trust the judgement of Stoke fans......

Archived