Derby County Jigsaw Live From Inverurie

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby have managed to create some great chances in the box, but they are still lacking in all areas in the the middle of the pitch.

Pieces completed so far 124. Team need to work harder, and players have currently opted to take on refreshments at this stage of the tie, that is very likely to go to extra time, penalties and sudden death penalties. It's going to go all the way, is this game.

image.jpeg

I’m really enjoying this new set up, we’ve boxed them, playing well, using the flanks, just need to get a hold of the midfield and I can see a result.

Still a way to go yet though. It’s a bit 2 dimensional at times, 90 minutes is a long time in football. No one running the channels. ? 

10 hours ago, 2tups said:

Stay with it mate. This beats 'Zen and the Art of Motorbike Maintenance'. If it all gets too much, get some Peat and Diesel on. 

I thought you meant some Peat and Diesel on the jigsaw, to get the Rams playing on fire.

Just tried it, and we're looking muddy but hot and we need the big bloke to stay in the box.

I bet all 3 of them have done a jigsaw in their time.

After their wonderful interview they sing us.......Cocu he matters.

8 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I thought you meant some Peat and Diesel on the jigsaw, to get the Rams playing on fire.

Just tried it, and we're looking muddy but hot and we need the big bloke to stay in the box.

I bet all 3 of them have done a jigsaw in their time.

After their wonderful interview they sing us.......Cocu he matters.

Think Boydie is doing a fair impression of Bryso. Off for a plate of scadan; see ya soon.

Derby get in and around the box at Huddersfield, their defender tries to shoulder/chest it back to his keeper, keeper clears it out the box, Lawrence taps it up and sees the keeper and defender well of their line and accurately lobs it in.....GOAL.....Derby lead.

Those wearing orange in the Derby end point out to the Huddersfield that We Are Derby, Super Derby, Super Rams. Lawrence soon add's a second....GOAL.....Derby give away a Penalty....1-2....Second half we are organised, we work together to Cocu's plans and the overall picture starts to take shape.

Full Time :- Huddersfield Town 1 Derby County 2.

Talk of Wayne Rooney coming to Derby kicks about in the Stands, is on the Sky, hopefully Wayne knows where Derby is, a few more pieces to be added to Mel's and Cocu's plans are created within the small white home shirt box, within the big box and things are coming together nicely with the black third shirt looking good, the purple puma away shirt still going down well in Britain surrounded by our blue sea second shirt. 

It's all coming along rather nicely and it's all part of the big picture.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Has Lampard moved to Chelsea yet?........Can you remember when goalkeepers wore Green Gloves?

I've been in the garden with my green gloves during the week and I popped along to Glasgow on Thursday to see these boys sing about Green Gloves and I had a few drinks before, during and after and the next day I felt like a pair of Green Gloves.

Sometimes is it me or do you feel like some pieces are missing?

A few new pieces are added to the team away at Scunthorpe Utd in the Caraboa Cup. A few young players shine, plus Shinnie shines like a jigsaw piece in the middle. Our fantastic away following belt out the songs including SBW.

Everyone enjoys themselves, the second round draw is made, Forest away. Happy Days.

image.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

And whilst the jigsaw jiggled along we all enjoyed ourselves at Bellahouston Park, Glasgow on Friday night for The Cure.

Look forward to an image of the jigsaw back in the box. Disintegration.

Archived