Ambitious

LIVE Football 19/20

3 minutes ago, rynny said:

Sorry you missed out, I've sent one in with me eating a dozen Yorkshire puds and wearing a flat cap, whilst holding a Yorkshire terrier, Paddy Power sash covered in coal dust. 

I shall have to up the yorkshireism.

next photo will be me lying nude in a field of mud with only strategically placed pontefract cake and a white rose held in my gums. And if that doesn't get me the gig, the one of me defecating on a Burnley FC program sure;y will

26 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I shall have to up the yorkshireism.

next photo will be me lying nude in a field of mud with only strategically placed pontefract cake and a white rose held in my gums. And if that doesn't get me the gig, the one of me defecating on a Burnley FC program sure;y will

I've set up a petition to make Yorkshire it's own country. 

prince harry mic drop GIF

Jack Ross making a case for the job centre here. He's done a terrible job given the finances available in comparison to others in that league. They look terrible here. 

Just now, Ambitious said:

Puscas proving he can replicate what he did in the Euros. Not many better players in the league. He definitely gives them a chance. 

Surprised no team went for him tbh

1 hour ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Got to love the Blades,completely outworking Palace And if that fails completely flattening then.

4 points from 2 games is good. I for one am hoping they stay up by 1 point relegating West Ham, and the Goal which keeps United up is the diviest dive for a penalty that you have ever seen.

Only abysmal finishing prevented Leicester from getting all three points. They should have won easily in the end.

Chelsea defensively were all over the place. Really weak and preventing crosses and passes in and around the box. 

Something very familiar about the whole performance.