LIVE Football 19/20

Ambitious

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Haha,I thought the same but there was something I couldn’t quite put my finger on that made me think otherwise.

I just googled the Newcastle Willems, and you are right you can tell by looking at them there is no family connection, you have only to look at Ron nose to know there is no connection.

220px-Ron_Willems_(1988).jpg

26 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Didn’t even last until the end of the evening, he’s a gonner. 

With the self-proclaimed greatest mind in football suddenly becoming available, maybe we'll see the gonner replaced by a gunner
Image.jpg.261e1b461cb8ea1a525af62625febf7f.jpg

Would definitely be entertaining, whichever way he took them

1 hour ago, JfR said:

With the self-proclaimed greatest mind in football suddenly becoming available, maybe we'll see the gonner replaced by a gunner
Image.jpg.261e1b461cb8ea1a525af62625febf7f.jpg

Would definitely be entertaining, whichever way he took them

Well, he kept Macclesfield up in difficult circumstances, so if he gets a shot good luck to him. Probably shown enough to get L1/L2 offers, although Huddersfield may have sights set higher.

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

FAO Recruitment Huddersfield Town

Please find enclosed a copy of my CV and a photograph of me posing alluringly with a yorkshire terrier and paddy power sash.

Sorry you missed out, I've sent one in with me eating a dozen Yorkshire puds and wearing a flat cap, whilst holding a Yorkshire terrier, Paddy Power sash covered in coal dust. 

Archived