Four new signings before the window closes

David

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

We usually do! ?

I di agree it’s very quiet though, even if it isn’t deadline day. Less than 4 days and not really linked with anyone in and only a whisper of Lowe going and nobody else

Pretty sure solid links to Bielik and Clarke were less than 4 days before the signing happened.

On 03/08/2019 at 18:40, EnigmaRam said:

Hopefully the right winger will be some random foreign player for a couple of mil that will turn into a £15 mil player after scoring 15-20 goals

Tom Ince...? Not quite hit the heights you’re after but not far off. Doubles our money I think and given our track record on selling players that’s stellar for us! 

Lots of differing views on our Tom but can’t argue with his stats.  He irritated me to be honest but he’s a decent player at this level. 

4 minutes ago, Raich Van Carter said:

Tom Ince...? Not quite hit the heights you’re after but not far off. Doubles our money I think and given our track record on selling players that’s stellar for us! 

Lots of differing views on our Tom but can’t argue with his stats.  He irritated me to be honest but he’s a decent player at this level. 

difficult one, stoke would want big money ? and Ince would currently be on big ? but we would be set up to suit him but we are restructuring our finances so probably very unlikely  

21 minutes ago, Raich Van Carter said:

Have said,I'd have ince back since he left...causes chaos for the opposition in their box.

8 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Mate at work has said that hes heard that were linked with Bowen from Hull. Apparently Hull need/want to sell, would fit the age and mould were looking for.

It would take big money to sign him, huge in fact.

Don't think we would be able to afford him surely?

IF we did sign him though it would certainly be a time to get excited.

27 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Mate at work has said that hes heard that were linked with Bowen from Hull. Apparently Hull need/want to sell, would fit the age and mould were looking for.

17 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It would take big money to sign him, huge in fact.

Don't think we would be able to afford him surely?

IF we did sign him though it would certainly be a time to get excited.

No chance with Bowen.  If the market says Adam Webster is worth £20m how much do you think a wide player who scored 22 in 46 last season is realistically worth??  Whether Hull want to sell him or not, we're light years from being able to to afford him...

4 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

No chance with Bowen.  If the market says Adam Webster is worth £20m how much do you think a wide player who scored 22 in 46 last season is realistically worth??  Whether Hull want to sell him or not, we're light years from being able to to afford him...

More chance of signing Jim Bowen.

49 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Think your mate at work Ed needs to get his hearing tested....be 20 mill plus for him....

4 hours ago, MK-Ram said:

I thought the deadline was Thursday (in line with the PL).

I’d expect names and signings to start coming through tomorrow...maybe one today if we are lucky

4 hours ago, RedSox said:

Deadline Day is Thursday 8th at  5.00pm, so relax......

4 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Deadline day is 5pm Thursday. 

4 hours ago, Boycie said:

When does the window shut this time?

I think we’re in danger of another Kieftenbeld if this thread is anything to go by.

Archived