Four new signings before the window closes

Day

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

Was thinking last night, do you think Yannick Bolasie could be a target? With cocus relationship with Brands it could be a decent coup for this league, tore us apart at PP

Now that would be one hell of a signing, but think this one will not happen, I am happy with the 4 new signings we have made so far, excited to see who comes in next, for myself a winger is a must, but in Cocu I trust.

1 hour ago, EraniosSocks said:

Was thinking last night, do you think Yannick Bolasie could be a target? With cocus relationship with Brands it could be a decent coup for this league, tore us apart at PP

He is on an absolutely huge wage at Everton which is why smith sent him back from villa sharpish 

2 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Are we generally assuming that Cocus two or three extra signings are already being discussed rather than just a number that he would like to sign,

I suspect 2 are near enough done and the 5th is Prem loan that may or .at not work out depending on transfers at their own club. 

1 minute ago, Rampage said:

Are we generally assuming that Cocus two or three extra signings are already being discussed rather than just a number that he would like to sign,

By suggesting there may be another 2 or 3 possible signings I'd be surprised if he doesn't have specific targets in mind and that we are at least partly down the road of discussions with their clubs, players and / or their agents.

Seem a little odd to anyone else that there's no solid link to anyone except (kind of) Ramselaar and we're now at deadline day? And the club has a pretty busy away day today? Aren't we meant to be making two or three signings?

Edit - false alarm everyone, deadline is Thursday!

2 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Seem a little odd to anyone else that there's no solid link to anyone except (kind of) Ramselaar and we're now at deadline day? And the club has a pretty busy away day today? Aren't we meant to be making two or three signings?

I thought the deadline was Thursday (in line with the PL).

I’d expect names and signings to start coming through tomorrow...maybe one today if we are lucky

3 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Deadline Day is Thursday 8th at  5.00pm, so relax......

9 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Deadline day is 5pm Thursday. 

36 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Thank you! Ignore me!

We usually do! ?

I di agree it’s very quiet though, even if it isn’t deadline day. Less than 4 days and not really linked with anyone in and only a whisper of Lowe going and nobody else

Archived